Search results

  1. gubbenscf

    [MONDAY] Mythbusting

    Well, if you hit it, it may pay massive ;)
  2. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] TikiPop™ (AvatarUX)

    Here is my entry. Win from a bonus buy 655,30 X, played on Leovegas February 23 at 16:20 CET+1. Feedback of the game after making 5 buys, and around 500 spins basegame on various stakes. This installation is in my opinion best, most playable and visually greatest from the series of popwins. I...
  3. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

    Here is my entry. Played on RoyalPanda 4 September 2020, 03:45 am CET. Payout 481x. For the raffle, feedback and most importantly experiences of the slot to other players. After watching Jack buy it I knew it was a highly volatile slot, therefore played basegame with bonus balance only and...
  4. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Megaways BC (IronDog Studios)

    Here is my entry. Played on RoyalPanda 8th September 2020 10:14 CET am, payout 1200x. For the raffle feedback and for other players some feelings of the game. Played 5 sessions autospin 0,4eur-1eur stake, most of which triggered the bonus within 99 spins with loss limit of 60x. With 8-10...
  5. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] The Dog House Megaways (Pragmatic Play)

    Here is my entry: 237x (rounded up by 0,4x) stake 0,4e, played on Royal Panda August 24 2020 at 16:33 (CET). Will update later today if I get a better one, yet hardly. Thanks to CG for warning of its high volatility. I could not get the screenshot, because the autospins kept on spinning...
  6. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Here is my contribution, Picture below includes my biggest win for the raffle (under 100x). Played on Royal Panda, July 8, 22:08 (CET+1). Feedback very shortly first: this game is pure shit, but better than the other scuffed games from this provider. During the promotional period, I played...
  7. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] WildPops (AvatarUX)

    Whoah, this really took an effort, result: 768,90x on 1 eur stake. Played on Caxino July 14 at 08:02 (CET+1). Signed thru CG and took the max 200e+200e. This game firstly ripped almost 200e clean off on stakes 0,5eur-2eur. This hit came with the feature, until the second heart it collected...
  8. gubbenscf

    Welcome to Crazy time! The odds are against you - once more

    This is to all those, who consider playing Crazy time once again. Yeah, great game, you can win big - they say. Below you see a picture of a run 6/29/2020 at 00:14. Luckily I had just entered and shortly after taking the picture, decided to leave and not playing it again. Hope they give that...
  9. gubbenscf

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    This is for the raffle, played 1 euro on coinflip and 141x came by a 140x multiplier. Played on Leovegas, picture has a timestamp, which is CET +1.
  10. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    Here is my entry, Played on LeoVegas, June 6 2020, 07:23 (AM, CET+1), payout: 586,90x. Basegame delivered 8 free spins. Bonus buys on Royalpanda went badly, so I think I am done for now. Still somewhat up on the game. For possible prize draw, some feedback to Irondog studios: Firstly, I was...
  11. gubbenscf

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    played on royal panda
  12. gubbenscf

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Here is my contribution, good luck to all! Played on LeoVegas Payout: 114,45X Will update this post in case I get a better one.
  13. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    Here is my contribution and good luck to all! 😀 Specifics of my biggest win: Played on LeoVegas. Date: 1 May 2020 Base game normal bonus trigger, Gunslinger chosen and one spin connected all three wilds and I think one premium all the way. Payout: 2744X Some background, I have played...
  14. gubbenscf

    Mega ball - mega win - I think I cracked the game

    Mega ball delivered, price per ticket was 0,2eur, result 5000x+ or 200x+ for the 5e cost of 25 tickets. First time I was playing it and did not really know what was going on. Well I am a bit senior person among the age average of this forum, old but not obsolete as Arnold would say. Autoplay...
  15. gubbenscf

    Deadwood (Nolimit city) win

    @Nolimit City Official To my surprise, you read and respond to your customers, negative and positive and cranky old fellas like me. Appreciated and salutations. With online slots I have seen a few decades of playing online slots and in my opinion it is going worse (e.g. Deadwood). A few points...
  16. gubbenscf

    Deadwood (Nolimit city) win

    Finally it happened, 1000x+ win on Deadwood after a -150x session, during which I managed to get 4 bonuses, all of which returned under 15x (Gunslinger). I will not disclose, which bonus I chose, but just a hint: sorry mister (Skylined87). this time you were wrong, even though you know it all...
  17. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Below is my contribution (a bit short of 300x), good luck to everyone. This is the best I've got, but will update in case I get a better one. Firstly, for the likely raffle feedback to BTG with some pros and cons. In overall, it is a good game, structure is a bit confusing for an average...
  18. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    Here is my contribution (150x), the game is too volatile for my taste, yet it returned my stake. For the feedback a few points below. Overall the game is an interesting extension to the megaways <tm> shuffle running with several screens (slots 1-4). After playing it for around 3 hours it...
  19. gubbenscf

    Royal Mint heartstopper big win

    Finally royal mint delivered a decent win on heartstopper. This was my third try, previous ones paid 20-40x. This one over 800x, although 5 spins at start were deadspins. I got lucky to hit the max megaways for numerous and continuous hits increasing the multiplier to 30+x. It could have been...
Back
Top