Search results

  1. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    This is my entry, Played at Leovegas, payout roughly 65x from a bonus buy. Feedback, I rate it 5/10. Very shortly, the only thing I like about it is that it's a traditional slot. Furthermore, concerning Push Gaming, they finally could even make a decent slot without coins or other visual...
  2. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

    Here is my entry, 1. Kim will win (Hampus is a good player, yet possibly lacks ambition) 2. Feedback and win (100x): After around a meager 300 spins and a few buys (result: a small profit), I rate mad cars 7/10 due to it's novel concept and the old school reel-layout. For me it's just a bit...
  3. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Golden Catch (Big Time Gaming)

    Here is my entry, 445x (0,6e stake) played on Leovegas, After seeing it on stream, tried it out. A few bonus buys with roughly break-even and around 500 spins, altogether about 300x in profit. Feedback: From this batch of current BTG releases (with gambling winnings for a bonus), this is one...
  4. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Quest (Slotmill)

    Here is my entry, 40x played on Leovegas Feedback: I rate this slot 9/10, a really good cluster/dropdown slot with bonus buys. Played it around 500 spins during the promotion and I really like it. It has been made for an experienced player while delivering entertainment for an average...
  5. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

    Here is my entry 75x (0,2e stake). Shortly tried a few bonus buys plus the 5x feature and some spins. Feedback: Sample size was small, but I did not really get the point of the 5x buy. Supposedly it can lead to the super bonus. Otherwise totally useless. Visuals and sounds are okay, reminds...
  6. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Bison Battle (Push Gaming)

    Here is my entry, 171,60x (0,5e stake) Feedback: I ran it about 1000 spins on play money and perhaps 300 spins real money, a few bonus buys. I rate it 7/10, it gives a decent run for the money and quite innovative with two bonuses. Nevertheless, it is a hit&run slot, but much better than...
  7. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Caribbean Anne 2 (Kalamba Games)

    Here is my entry, 208x / 0,4eur stake (played 11.1.‎2022, ‏‎16:24) Feedback: I rate it 4/10, otherwise it would be 3/10, but the grind for the feature in basegame is quite innovative. I ran about 1500 spins, of which over 1000 was with play money to test it out properly. Basically it is a...
  8. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION + iPhone] Santa's Stack (Relax Gaming)

    My entry for the raffle, 115x via bonus buy (December 4, 17:32 CET+1). The usual 6-scatter start and barely buy-in back. Yeah, and there were 7 wilds running in the screen that did not connect. Perhaps the infamous nerf kicked in some days after the release. Feedback: Background, I bought...
  9. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Cluster Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    Here is my entry, 7904x (0,2eur stake) via the 200x bonus buy plus a screenshot of balance of the 40eur buy. In total, I did about 20 buys in total during 4 days of this promo plus perhaps a 1000 spins of basegame. Most buys on 0,2 and some a bit higher. Among the buys were four hits over 600x...
  10. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Joker Drop (Stakelogic)

    @Skylined87Okay, thanks, I think this still will cause a bit a hassle and here's why: Here is my entry, 252,73€ with stake 0,2€ via bonus buy. X-win may be: with 0,2€ stake (1263,65x) or 0,4eur total stake (631,83x), I suppose it's the latter (631,83x). Entries may be confusing with bonus...
  11. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    This is an update to my entry on the previous page. Payout: 1133x (0,2eur stake), played November 3 (CET+1).
  12. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    This is my entry, Payout 906,30x (stake 0,5 eur). Played November 1 (CET+1). Shortly, it ate almost 3 deposits of 100x clean off. Before the big hit, the highest return was about 10x, so I suppose I got really lucky, but let's say the level of aggravation reached nearly a level of banlisting...
  13. gubbenscf

    [GIVEAWAY] 2500 EURO Giveaway on New RapidCasino

    Here is my entry, 183x with 0,2eur stake, played 28.10.2021.
  14. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Jammin' Jars Bonus Buy (Push Gaming)

    Entry for the raffle, 115x, 0,2eur stake (attached screenshot of history has the timestamp et cetera). Feedback: Bonus buys in this slot do not really bring any value to the player considering the base game can trigger high wins with the feature. Frankly, the buys I did, never brought the...
  15. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] LeoVegas Cluster Gems

    Here is my entry, Payout 591,1 X (0,3e stake) on Leovegas, played October 9. Feedback: For a background, I played it a few thousands of spins, until boredom. First two bonuses were basically 7-9 deadspins of 10 spins. The big hit did not require a retrigger, just a multiplying wild with a big...
  16. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

    Thanks for the promo. Here is my entry for the raffle, 194x stake 0,2eur, played September 2 at 5:51 (4:51 CET), Feedback: Mental appears to be a quality slot otherwise than it's too volatile and scary for me to play. I rate it 5/10. For a constructive feedback to the provider, I rather play...
  17. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Extreme Megaways (Stakelogic)

    Thanks for the promo, here is my entry and feedback. Win 484,75x (0,2 stake), played September 2, 06:07am (CET+1). Feedback: Owing to the fact I played the Black gold 2, I had some hopes of improvements. However, those hopes were in vain. In comparison to black gold 2, this slot is possibly...
  18. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

    Thanks for the promo, here is my entry (225x on a 0,2eur stake). Feedback for the game: Shortly, I rate it 6/10. It is a very entertaining slot, though payouts just reach the typical Push Gaming coin-shenanigan level. Not more. This slot is good for entertainment, not for winning anything...
  19. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION & TOURNAMENT] Black Gold 2™ Megaways™ (Stakelogic)

    Thanks for the promo, here is my entry 535x (214e on a 0,4eur take). Just in case, below also the history record. Heads up @Skylined87, it could have been possible to make the 20eur bonus buy with super stake on, showing a payout with 0,4eur stake. Feedback and thoughts of the game, I had some...
  20. gubbenscf

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    This is my entry for the random prize draw and giga jar raffle. Biggest hit 400x, giga jar paid 40x (stake 1e), not worth the grind at all and therefore banlisted. For feedback, this slot is not my cup of tea. Hit frequency too low, payouts on basegame nonexistent. Possibly too polarized...
Back
Top