Search results

  1. Original Jase

    Bet365 recent wins and some tips

    This tip works for me, if you like to bet accumulators never bet a match or event that starts of at the same time and quite a lot I notice I'm waiting on 1 team with plenty of time to lay the bet for guaranteed cash. Also betting small stakes is far less stressful and more enjoyable I noticed...
  2. Original Jase

    Book of ra 5 scatters and nice pharaoh win

    Last time in had a decent hit some guy named Jesus was claiming he was the son of God. Another thing, I can't believe you only get 10 spins for 10 scatters. The 5 scatters was on betvictor (free money for making a sports bet  :D ) and i didn't show the spins result as it paid 2x! and the pharaoh...
  3. Original Jase

    Big win on Hellboy by shaltar

    Shaltar was playing with me on Skype and I have to say I've never seen 4 of these guys never mind 5. Anyway Boom! 500x Said I would post it here incase nobody has seen 5 like me.
  4. Original Jase

    Amazing Cool Jewels Bonus

    Had to record it on mobile since OBS wouldn't record it for some reason. Cool Jewels proving me why it's 1 of my best slots! ;)
  5. Original Jase

    Net Ent land based slots

    Played this live not that long ago.. never knew you got Net Ent land based slots.
  6. Original Jase

    833 x on Black Knight + Flux Ultra win

    Thanks mate, enjoy your favourite drink on me ;)
  7. Original Jase

    833 x on Black Knight + Flux Ultra win

    Thanks, have a drink on me! Hopefully u like
  8. Original Jase

    833 x on Black Knight + Flux Ultra win

    Cheers mate, have a beer on me!
  9. Original Jase

    833 x on Black Knight + Flux Ultra win

    Drinks are on me lads and laddies!! First of all, thank you to Skylined87 who tried to help the issue i had uploading these pics... I resolved it by zooming into the screenshots and it finally worked. Anyway 833x on Black Knight  :56f5d5a348e3d_surprised(2):  and thought I'd share the Flux win I...
  10. Original Jase

    Bet365

    Never in my 20 years of online gambling have I seen so many banned slots from a slots bonus. Probably 30 at the most from a crap site but these guys are 1 of the biggest sites in the world and they're taking the piss surely. Why would anyone with over 1 brain cells claim this bonus??? I asked...
  11. Original Jase

    Hot mode

    BOOM!! HOTMODE!! :) 780x I think at 60p bet.
  12. Original Jase

    Mustang money

    Never played this slot but after about 10 spins this happened. Only 4 line hits so imagine 5 line hits... This slot has massive potential.
  13. Original Jase

    Cheers to RESGeoff

    Played this slot for the first time (Viking Vanguard) as Geoff asked for it and BOOM! Cheers mate :)
  14. Original Jase

    Cool Gems big win

    Not bad for cool gems and of course I'm incredible ;)
  15. Original Jase

    Big win

    If you mean how did I get the win, I killed the Queen. Should of posted this screenshot
  16. Original Jase

    Big win

    373x on Aliens is by a mile my biggest win on this shit slot. Usually lucky if I get 10x!
  17. Original Jase

    Trolls.

    Made this for my troll and haven't seen  him since I exposed him. 
  18. Original Jase

    NickSlots

    Kim 2nd, Nick 3rd and the king of streamers below surely is number 1...
  19. Original Jase

    Trolls.

    Yesterday in Skylines stream I suffered some prejudice views from a user all because I'm Scottish. OK, I get the rivalry between England and Scotland that stemed from a long time ago, and people can have their own views and opinions on it, but then some people go too far, as you can see in the...
Back
Top