Search results

  1. Original Jase

    Extra Chilli mega giveaway!

    I feel sorry for anyone who gets worse than 6p for a £20  :(
  2. Original Jase

    What really happened?

    Late entry from Tat_Man_ (He had trouble uploading it)
  3. Original Jase

    BONANZA MEME COMP

    Couldn't sleep so decided to make another 1  :D
  4. Original Jase

    BONANZA MEME COMP

  5. Original Jase

    BONANZA MEME COMP

  6. Original Jase

    Bonuses new rules coming into affect

    A YouTuber called dunover or dazza g has this information in screenshot below in his stream about bonuses being reduced to £50 max in the UK. I also have a link about bonuses (mainly no deposit and free stuff etc) and it doesn't look good for people who love bonuses, myself included. Here's the...
  7. Original Jase

    Twin spin deluxe

  8. Original Jase

    Novomatic have been kind

    It sometimes pays to tell a site about a misleading promotion turned the £20 into a £680 cashoutand with the Quickspin coin giveaway I won on LetsGiveItASpin stream, i played sticky bandits and won £50 and then I played sakura which paid 0 so it tilted me a bit and shaltar suggested to play...
  9. Original Jase

    New terms for misleading casino bonuses

    Here's an interesting link to new rulings coming into effect by the CMA (competition and marketing authority) and UK gambling commission. I was given this link by the UK gambling commission after inquiring about a misleading promotion sent to myself. Also the ASA ruled in my favour. The video at...
  10. Original Jase

    Happy holidays hot mode and Lost island

    I got 100 free spins on jurrasic park (won £13) and turned it into a £700 cashout thanks to a 924x hot mode on happy holidays and a Lost island hit, cheers Roxy palace  :D
  11. Original Jase

    Fish party

    Never played this slot and I was playing on Skype with shaltar and we both played this slot at the same time. I got the bonus straight away and asked shaltar what the best bonus was and he said the chests and a few seconds later  I got all the chests with wilds at 60p bet so about 800x...
  12. Original Jase

    Champions League

    Common sense bet is to bet Liverpool to beat Sevilla but I'm going for Sevilla to win or draw at 5/4 (Bet365) since odds for Liverpool are shit. As usual I probably jinxed  :tf:  the bet but nobody has posted here for about a month
  13. Original Jase

    My dream hit on Sofia

     @shaltar
  14. Original Jase

    Season starts

    Friday sees the return of the Premier League and I fancy Arsenal to beat Leicester. Think I'll bet Arsenal to win to nil at 7/4 (Bet365) as they're giving a free bet in play so I'll just put the in play bet at both teams to score. Just a straight victory of 8/15 odds (best odds ive seen) isn't...
  15. Original Jase

    [SG Interactive (WMS/Bally/Barcest)] Post your questions!

    Hello @SG Interactive  can you tell me who alters your slots for the fixed betting terminals and arcades in the UK? For example Raging Rhino has 5x max multiplier and a "Rhino Rampage" when online slot version and I believe land based elsewhere hasn't got this. I have 2 screenshots to show what...
  16. Original Jase

    Juventus vs Real Madrid

    5/6 on Bet365 (might drift to evens) on the Juventus to win or draw I think is a good bet. Real won the league but struggled both times v Barcelona in the league, including a loss a few week's ago to them. Juventus basically destroyed Barcelona in the champions league and have a strong defence...
  17. Original Jase

    Arsenal v Man Utd

    Man Utd haven't lost in 20 odd games or something and Arsenal are abysmal this season so knowing how unpredictable football can be at times I'm going for Arsenal h/t Arsenal f/t at 9/4  :4head:
  18. Original Jase

    Investigation - WHO stole the Jäger?

    Hmm maybe it wasn't Reggie...
Back
Top