Search results

  1. Original Jase

    'Exposing the dark side of the casino industry'

    Hello all, I've watched gambling content basically when it was first around and have been around since twitch.tv allowed it. I watched this video below and this is definitely interesting and exposes a lot of shady ongoings by well known famous fake streamers. Especially Roshstein! ; Firstly...
  2. Original Jase

    Ballys casino

    Maybe something interesting for ppl in the UK regarding online casinos - megaways casino, who are a part of the gamesys group are now becoming bally casino. Bally casino is huge in the US land based wise and I believe are over 75 years old. Below is confirmation , i just wondered if anyone in...
  3. Original Jase

    Why RTP matters

    I've seen a lot ask in stream chats about why does RTP matter and a few think it doesn't. I saw someone make an excellent example of how it does matter (credit to dazza_g for allowing me to use his images) and thought I'd share especially since most providers now offer different RTP versions for...
  4. Original Jase

    Losing streak

    I imagine most of us have similar luck and can run bad for lengthy periods. I just wondered how people cope. Do you take a break? Maybe change how you play like lowering stakes etc. Do you sometimes feel that it's only you that has this bad luck? Do tin foil hat theories start to appear in your...
  5. Original Jase

    Land based stream

    Hey all , I can see land based streams are super popular and over here in the UK and we have many youtubers who stream land based arcades either live or for a highlights compilation. For those not familiar with arcades (or amusements they're also known as) they're basically similar to a casino...
  6. Original Jase

    Massive monopoly live win

    https://casinoscores.com/monopoly-live/biggest-wins/646e62a23f42bd54ccad8667/ I didn't win this but I'm surprised I've not seen anyone mention this on any stream or forums. I believe it's the second highest x win monopoly live has ever paid. I attached the highlight from casinoscores.com for...
  7. Original Jase

    Crypto sites

    This is for the UK guys. Just wondered if anyone actually would be all for the gambling commission regulating crypto sites since it's something being looked into and most that I know of play at crypto sites due to the crazy decisions they made with online casinos as it is. Here's the article...
  8. Original Jase

    Guests on streams

    Video_2023-01-18_04_50_57.mp4   Hello all. LetsGiveItASpin's previous streams have had quite a few guests. I just wondered what guests people would love to see on any stream you watch. Personally I like it when we have long time viewers from the stream as I already kind of know them from...
  9. Original Jase

    New coin coming soon from LetsGiveItASpin

    Hello all, this has been a long time project but we're finally pleased to announce our new coin - DINGCOIN. Look out for our first 200 billion DINGCOIN bonushunt to celebrate the launch!
  10. Original Jase

    Fake streamer streaming to kids!

    What do people think about reporting streamers like this? Waste of time? Maybe this thread can be dedicated to reporting fake streamers if twitch actually take notice. This scum bag streams video games then gambling which is obviously going to have his underage followers watching. Twitch don't...
  11. Original Jase

    INSANE WIN!!

    Lost the gamble but hit this bad boy anyway! Cheque also proof it's not fake money. Happy days 👌
  12. Original Jase

    Yet another casino leaves the UK

    Quite sad that yet another site leaves the UK. This time it's royalpanda https://www.royalpanda.com/news/royal-panda-is-leaving-the-uk-market/
  13. Original Jase

    Auto spin

     @SG Digital
  14. Original Jase

    Bonuses new rules coming into affect

    A YouTuber called dunover or dazza g has this information in screenshot below in his stream about bonuses being reduced to £50 max in the UK. I also have a link about bonuses (mainly no deposit and free stuff etc) and it doesn't look good for people who love bonuses, myself included. Here's the...
  15. Original Jase

    Twin spin deluxe

  16. Original Jase

    Novomatic have been kind

    It sometimes pays to tell a site about a misleading promotion turned the £20 into a £680 cashoutand with the Quickspin coin giveaway I won on LetsGiveItASpin stream, i played sticky bandits and won £50 and then I played sakura which paid 0 so it tilted me a bit and shaltar suggested to play...
  17. Original Jase

    New terms for misleading casino bonuses

    Here's an interesting link to new rulings coming into effect by the CMA (competition and marketing authority) and UK gambling commission. I was given this link by the UK gambling commission after inquiring about a misleading promotion sent to myself. Also the ASA ruled in my favour. The video at...
  18. Original Jase

    Happy holidays hot mode and Lost island

    I got 100 free spins on jurrasic park (won £13) and turned it into a £700 cashout thanks to a 924x hot mode on happy holidays and a Lost island hit, cheers Roxy palace  :D
  19. Original Jase

    Fish party

    Never played this slot and I was playing on Skype with shaltar and we both played this slot at the same time. I got the bonus straight away and asked shaltar what the best bonus was and he said the chests and a few seconds later  I got all the chests with wilds at 60p bet so about 800x...
  20. Original Jase

    Champions League

    Common sense bet is to bet Liverpool to beat Sevilla but I'm going for Sevilla to win or draw at 5/4 (Bet365) since odds for Liverpool are shit. As usual I probably jinxed  :tf:  the bet but nobody has posted here for about a month
Back
Top