Search results

  1. I

    Casino advertisement about higher rtp on reactoonz

    Just came across this ad while roaming the internet. Seems like a massive drop from original rtp? What are your thoughts about casinos lowering game rtp for more profits?  Pic translation is we are increasing the rtp on reactooz from 91.49% to 96.51%
  2. I

    Golden Fishtank 2 Gigablox

    So been trying this game out with free money but i always get the same issue on the casinos  leovegas/noaccount casiono and Riskz.  Feels like its not a casino related issue. If you buy the bonus and get Max stars or picks the games locks before i get to the pick page. Everytime its the same...
  3. I

    Reactoonz 2

    October 1 is all i read. Well its here but where is the game? Cant find it on any swedish casino site.
  4. I

    Falcon huntress goes ape shit

    2kr random spinning, got the bonus and on the last spin i get huntress in a wild line paying a booming 2000x
  5. I

    Reactoonz redemption

    After that miss on @LetsGiveItASpin stream this is atleast some kind of redemption 15x purple on a decent bet size.
  6. I

    Donuts 1440x Purple rain :)

    Again small bets is the shit 
  7. I

    1800x Temple of treasure

    Small bet but still damnnn 2x retriggers on a 10000, 15 spin start. multiplier was 44x :D
  8. I

    Jamming jars 1800x

    Sorry for the horrible video but was in a panic to get my phone out :P
  9. I

    Speedy casino and added Swedish reg rules

    Just wanted to do some blitz on Dead or Alive and got welcomed with thís on Speedy casino. Translation: Hi hope you have a good time at our site. We know it can be a hassle, but to garante a quick and non messy service we and all other gaming companys with a Swedish licens need you to send in...
  10. I

    1000x Mustang

    This bad boy decided to drop in today :D
  11. I

    Danger 900x

    Got this one during low spins bucket list check :)
  12. I

    Leovegas reserving money

    Hi twice now in less then 1 month Leovegas has reserved the same amount as my withdraw during weekends. Like yesterday Saturday night made a withdrawal of 240 euro. Checked my credit card and it says Leovegas buy 240 euro. Same thing happend a month ago 300 euro withdrawa 300 dissappears from my...
Back
Top