Search results

  1. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] New (+ legacy) Game Releases by Games Global

    68x Spinz Pretty nice game. Teasing a lot of bonuses. Propably playing this Immortal Romance more in future.
  2. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Vault Cracker Megaways (Red Tiger)

    175x Spinz  Nice game. I like this very mutch. Nice bonusgame. 
  3. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    280x Jingle bells power reels, Leo vegas High potential xmas game. Pretty nice game to hunt those big wins. Probably my biggest xmas-game win this year!
  4. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] 🎉Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!🎉

    125x Sweet Bonanza, Leo Vegas Pretty addictive game when you start hunt that bonusfeature. I like it a lot! That xmas-versio took my money at holidaytime😂
  5. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    52x Leo Vegas That was brutal! It takes about 40€ in 0,2€ bet to get that one over 15x win and that game gives a lot of zero point something wins so spin a lot! I but that game same gatherories with Dead or wild! Sooo brutal!!
  6. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    103x Leo Vegas Not my cup of tea, but when thise eins start to line up it was nice 100x win 41x basegame + 62x bonus! Bit random with those questionbox and maybe that's why I play my Lucy with diamonds!
  7. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    248x Leo Vegas A bit booring basegame, but what a bonus! That was awesome!! 
  8. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

    60x Leo Vegas Good add with Red door roulette for us Grazy time fanboy! I like it pretty mutch!! Nice that you can qualified with multipliers to Pachinko!!
  9. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    87x Leo Vegas Game seems to be all about bonushunt, but thats okey to me. I liked that bonusgame and I have to try that boosting of bonus in future!
  10. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    71x Leo Vegas Pretty nice game, should give more big wins. I need to spin this one quiet long. I also try Outlaw and Wild Flower before this and those game has also pretty hard to find 30x win.
  11. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    282x Leo Vegas Attack!! Pretty nice game end up playing it like 20min although I get that first bonus win like in fifth spin. I think need to get that golden Napoleon or bonus to win big time.
  12. Lahendaddy

    [MEGA GAME PROMO + MERCHANDISE] Boss Bear (Push Gaming)

    135x Leo Vegas Pretty high volatility game. Need good balance to hunt those coin or bonus features. Pretty sure I come back when my balance is bigger. High potential game!
  13. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Candy Paradise (Just For The Win)

    40x Leo Vegas Game looks nice but is not my typical choice. However that bonus wheel tempts me to play!!
  14. Lahendaddy

    Thank you Iron Bank!!! 2700x

    Thank you Iron Bank and Leo Vegas huge 2700x Fathers day present!!! That was yellow bonus and I can recommend that to everyone! I did't even realize it's realistically to win 800€ with 0,3€ bet. That was my alltime biggest win and as LetsGiveItASpin guys would say Ding, Ding!!!😂😂
  15. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    30x Leo Vegas I think this is great roulette game. Lot of fun if you get red door!!
  16. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Grim Reaper Supermatch (Nailed It! Games)

    34x Leo Vegas. New style game for me so points for that, but I think it should give me more wins.
  17. Lahendaddy

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    61x Leo Vegas. Pretty nice game. Lot of fun when those pumpkinhead team-up!
  18. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Fish 'n' Nudge (Push Gaming)

    37x Leo Vegas. This game tease bonus a lot!!
Back
Top