Search results

  1. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    Fishin' Pots Of Gold: Gold Blitz Extreme 40x LeoVegas The game has a lot of different features. I did not the bonus, but I get those gold collects, fishing thing and gold re-spin. Game likes to tease bonus a lot and every tease multiplier for bonus go up by 0,5x. I get mine 4,5x so maybe some...
  2. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Space Wars Trilogy (NetEnt/Evolution)

    73x Space Wars Megaways XXXTreme on BigWins Nice megaways game. Pretty different re-roll than others megaways that I have been played. My spin gave me 0,6x win and it re-rolled 72x win. My win came sixth best symbol so there is bigger win potential. Tried some more apins and this re-roll system...
  3. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Ways (Push Gaming)

    https://player.eu.regulated.pushgaming.com/hive/b2c/game/razorways-01/client/index.html?igpCode=lv-leovegas&replay=11248-0101-36227217&signature=hvf8hRFRxWu9lujSBhl7wrHEkb14aEfN%2FbsYGwcUnt%2Bbu%2BQbEI9TuPKHx6WtTfGgMaX4nJ7rdi7hN6W%2FrS1w%2BmHGycAu4qvZ9k%2BLaBdMz2nyEPkZz7WXBNrGy0EYW34TzBOF...
  4. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] The Grand Show (Push Gaming)

    34x Highroller (repley gives error) Seems like a nice game. Did not give me any bonus features before this win so I do not have anything about those. Basegame seems to give nice wins, so maybe it is worth to hunt that bonusgame. I play more and try to get that.
  5. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Ancient Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    107x Spinz Basegame was booring and did not show much, but when I get that coinbonus it really change pace. There was hidden coin under rocks and I was lucky to get 5x multi with those coins and get nice 107x win. I can say that coinbonus is forth to play. That basegame need to aprovement...
  6. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    Gold Blitz extreme 135x, Spinz Seems like a great game. Game have a lot ways to win. I get bonusgame and pick free spins. I get a lot of dollar symbol with 2x wild and get nice 135x win. There seems to be nice basegame wins with those cashprize if you get that lightning to collect those...
  7. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO + STREAM PROMO] Immortal Romance 2 (Games Global)

    173x Leovegas Nice Wild desire -spin win! This was my third wild desire -spin and those others were bad ones! It's uderstandable because about halfway prizebar you get buy features for wild desire, so of course all can't be great ones. Game is pretty tease but it's very addicting so I Will play...
  8. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Main entry Tikaani Gold Casino: Spinz X-win: 284 Feedback: after this big win I like this game a lot! I get that beautiful basegame wild-features that gives me four re-spins. I like to play this type games that have some nice way to get big win in basegame. When those wolfs starts to pile and...
  9. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Main entry Book of Buffalo Casino: Spinz X-win: 100 Feedback: this one connects book and rushing buffalos. In my case that rushing buffalo gives me nice 100x win. I liked that rushing features because it can give nice wins in basegame. I have not seen this games bonus yet, but now I have...
  10. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Freeplay 74x Tikaani gold I haven't play this type of slot that much and this was pretty fun. If those wolfs came with pack it seems to pay pretty good. Bonusgame has nice add with those sticky wolfs. Not a fan of those big win emojis. Maybe I take my gambling too seriously :D
  11. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    Big wins 54x Big bass secrets of the golden lake  https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/6kZlg8gT2C For me it was same type fishing game as those others Big basses because I did not get to the golden lake. I think game teases bonus a bit too much because the bonus could go either way Win or No win...
  12. Lahendaddy

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    Merch entry Zombie Carnival 70x
  13. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Sweets (Push Gaming)

    X-Win: 473 Casino: Highroller...
  14. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    X-Win: 64 Casino: Spinz Feedback: White Wolf Moon. The game have 3 different types of bonuses and it likes to tease them a lot. It shows that it have nice potential by showing those 50x and 100x moon, but for me that was all tease. I play that game like a hour and at the end when I get my 64x...
  15. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Fireworks (Big Time Gaming)

    306x demo Firework features gives nics boost for basegame and high potential for bonusgame. I like fireworks and this game theme is spot on! Basegame seems to give nice wins, but bonusgame is a bit coin tosh. I Would like to see bonusgame paying when I'm lucky enought to get one. This will...
  16. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

    X-Win: 135 Casino: BigWins Feedback: I liked a lot that basegame at first, but when I get that bonus max stage all wins are gone and first queen dosen't drop that nest so it looks like for now on it's all about that big bonus and for that to open it might take a while because I'm low stage...
  17. Lahendaddy

    Wild Swarm 2 Release - Giveaways - No Deposit Free Spins - Demo Tourney - Live On Spinz

    Win Amount In X (15x Minimum) :  908 Feedback On The Game: I really liked this new Wild Swarm2. Nice to hunt that Swarm drop. I got it with max level and win was beautiful. I was hooeing couple more win lines because sometimes it looked like nice win but there was no line. Feedback on the...
  18. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Panda Money (Big Time Gaming)

    X-Win: 444 Casino: Spinz  Feedback: I liked this very much. It is nice game for wagerin bonusses when you don't want to lose all your wins, because this game gives at least some wins and have nice big win potential. Nice base game locking style megaways I don't remember to playing this kind of...
  19. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Brew Brothers (Slotmill)

    X-Win: 53 Casino: Spinz Feedback: I liked that bonusgame because it can pay a lot! Did not like that the game is line base to win, I miss so many good win for that. And that Oldbetty gives wild randomly so it tease a lot and ruined my hope for big win...not a fan of that :D
  20. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Party! (Evolution)

    36x Ghost Pirates, Spinz Nice basegame and I went to bonusgame eith high hopes, but that bonusgame was big dissapoint...only 12x with in 20 spins. That bonusgame pretty much ruins that game for me.
Back
Top