Search results

  1. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    98,8x real money at LeoVegas Pretty nice game alltho likes to tease a lot and pretty much everything. I got that 4sc bonus when that wizard opened more playing area. So I think that fellow is pretty important. Seems very hard to get high multi. Bonus was nice because that wizard activate more.
  2. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    92x Spinz I got the bonus this time and it seems to have potential. You need to get a lot of collectors to get multi up to win big. I got allso 3x multi collector in basegame that is nice bonus for basegame.
  3. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    62x demo A lot of going on in this game there seems to be some bonusgame(haven't seen that yet), jackpots, collector wins in those fish and splitter witch looks like a great features, it even split bonus symbols. I got minor jackpot and bunch of fishes in my 62x win. I need to play more to...
  4. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Blast (Push Gaming)

    58x demo Bonusgame seems very nice with those multiladder and those cans help a lot of building that multi. Needs more spins to get better feedback this 58x came pretty fast, but this game seems to have potential
  5. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Max Elements (Yggdrasil & CasinoGrounds)

    178,6x Spinz This is nice game. Pretty slow tho like some features take a quit long time and you get like 2,6x, but well I'm in no hurry to lose my money. Game is pretty much to get big multi, but game allso likes to tease a lot with those big multis. Bonusgames seems to have a lot of potential...
  6. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    50x LeoVegas I think this is my new favorite Bass-game so far. Bigger play area seems to working for me and got 50x basegame win. Still waiting for some new features, but as demo play shows I get those fishermans in this version bonusgame. I think this is great add to that Bass-family.
  7. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    209x demo Another Bass fishing -game. Did not see any new features, but bigger game area may give more fisherman at least I did. Bonus seems first time nicer because I see those fisheman witch I have missing in other versions. I need to test this one in real money.
  8. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Wild North (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    331x demogame Basegame needs some boost it seems pretty imposible to get any good wins. At least some superturbo if this game wants to be all about those bonuses or maybe it is just buy in -game. Free spins looks very nice and it is a bit sad that this one does not have deasent basegame.
  9. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Wild North (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    111,5x Spinz Seems like a pretty nice bonusgames I got 3x bonusgame and two of them was nice wins. Basegame needs some multi chance to get that one more interestening and to give some chance to win nice basegame.
  10. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mystery Of The Nile (Push Gaming)

    74x Demo game I get that bonus what I was looking in real money. Looks pretty nice with that chance to get multiplier and then those low symbols can pay some money. Nice that there is some high paying symbols and this game is not all about those coins.
  11. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mystery Of The Nile (Push Gaming)

    115x Spinz Nice game feels a lot like the Mystery Museum with added coin features. That is great news because I like Mystery Museum. Really good game allthough this game likes to tease a lot. I did not get the bonus but that coin features seems to pay nice sometimes. I will play this game more...
  12. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    50x Gates of olumpus xmas 1000 Demo Nice xmas copy of that original game. Does not pair symbols that often so it is more randomly than og version. Solid holiday season copy.
  13. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    57x Big bass xmas xtreme Leovegas Pretty much same as those Big bass -games before. Personaly did not like that gathering features I like more those fish pays as linewins. I get pretty good start to my bonusgame but it does not mean that I get bigwin. I like more these picking style bonus over...
  14. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    99x Demo Not a much basegame, but wow that bonusgame have a lot of potential if you get those stage open. Nice little boost with those jackpots. This game is all about those bisons that is all you want.
  15. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    29x Spinz (Real money) This time I need only couple spons to get that nice 29x basegame win so I use my demo review: Those bonusgames was not any good. Look pretty much like a sugar rush with those nice bomb features. Does not look a like my favorite game, but I propably give it second chance...
  16. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    86x Demowin I played a lot of spins and get my win on basegame. Those bonusgames was not any good. Look pretty much lia a sugar rush eith those nice bomb features. Does not look a like my favorite game, but I propably give it second chance.
  17. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Jaguar Drop (Push Gaming)

    67x Leo Vegas Exiting coin features but thats all this game is. Nothing much on basegame and those second change should not been random. But for that coin features I propably play more. Solid coin game but for me great game needs some basegame action.
  18. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Divine Wine (Atomic Slot Lab)

    Demo 62x This game seems pretty hard to win big. I got Wild features and two bonusses before I get over 30x win and in that bonusgame you need that wild features if you want big win. I think in that wild features spin all those wild symbol should stick and give re-spin, that would make wild...
  19. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] IHateFairyTales (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    20x Spinz I get the bonusgame, but all those creatures was 1x. First time I tried this game on Leo Vegas and I played over 50 spin without +4x wins, but I gave this one new chance on Spinz and it seems pretty Ok game. I did't get those free spins, but this bonusgame give me some hope of this...
  20. Lahendaddy

    [GAMES PROMO] Ground Breakers (CasinoGrounds x Relax Gaming)

    Leo Vegas Iron Bank #1 - 11x Beast Mode #2 - 230x Net Gain #3 - 10x Book of Power #4 - 10x
Back
Top