Search results

  1. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Real money Leovegas 18x Demo play 76x Fun to play, hard to win. Really fun game to spin alltho maybe little slow. Features was nice way to add exitment, but looks bit too hard to get big wins. Not going in my top tier games but definetly spin more
  2. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Real money X-win: 32 Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: Nice theme and overall princess and frog -idea feels good, but game is a bit too random for me. Like why those wilds disapere and those connecting wilds can be any size. I feel game needs some logic so I can follow what happens in there. Allso...
  3. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Real money 15x Leovegas Demo play 120x Feedback:  Bonusgame seems exiting but I got only one in demo so not much to hype. Basegame was pretty solid but feels a bit booring. Taken as whole pretty solid old time vibe -game. Won't go in my top games.
  4. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Real money 18x LeoVegas Demo play 126x At first I have to say that collecting games are not my thing. Game looks good and works well but lack of nice basegame wins makes me feel like it is all about those hives and propably need to get all three at same time. I got red and yellow at same...
  5. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 152x I didn't notice the coin feature when playing for real money. Nice little addition to the game
  6. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 152x Casino: Spinz Feedback: I got a bit garga vibes in this one alltho liked this one more. Game looks good and works smooth however, it seems to be quite predictable once you've played it for a while. Still solid game and fun to play with bonus that can pay high. I...
  7. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play 40x Feedback: to add my previos feedback I think it is a bit odd that big detonators does not add any value it is better to get a lot of small ones than couple big ones. Maybe in future big ones need to add some multi to boost them up. 
  8. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Real money X Win: 66 Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: I really like the game. Bonusgame stickyfeature is really good and that detonator feature gives some basegame potential also. The game looks good and works really well. Really solid good game and I will play it more in future.
  9. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Real money win: 54,5x casino: Spinz Demo play win: 62,5x I'm not a big fan of collecting games. Basegame was pretty booring basically just collecting those bonuses. Real money I got blue and red bonuses but those was not much. Demo play I got doublebonus with red and green and that was much...
  10. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Demo play X Win: 47 Feedback: Basegame did not give much just some tease, but there might be some potential with those multiwilds. I get 5sc bonus and really think this can be big, but I got solid 47x. In bonus there was one big ape win but there was no multi to make it big. Pretty exiting...
  11. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 120 Casino: Spinz Feedback: Basegame did not give much just some tease, but there might be some potential with those multiwilds. I get 5sc bonus and really think this can be big, but I got solid 120x. In bonus there was one big ape win but there was no multi to make it big...
  12. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Real money 134x Spinz This time bonus gave a lot more features and it was really exiting. A lot of those features was tease but it gave me Major jackpot. Seems like bonus can be really good and was much better than demo mode.
  13. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo play 52x Fun to spin, hard to win. Spins are pretty hard to follow what is happening it is pretty much spin and watch what you win. Each games look a like same and feels too as I give them couple spins. Freespins seems like a basegame maybe that horse could do more those features in...
  14. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] 3 Magic Pots (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 50x I'm not a fan of this type collector-bonusgames. Those seems to have same logic you need to build up bonuses and that same one opens again and again alltho that one you really want is allso build up to max but it won't open. Allso jackpot-games are really annoying tease games...
  15. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Real money 22x LeoVegas Still pretty nice game alltho I'm not a big fan of line based games. Real money didn't get the bonusgames but I got nice basegame win with those expanding wilds. Likes to tease bonus a lot but there is some basegame potential with those expanding wilds and that is a big...
  16. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play 103x Feedback: seems like a nice bonusgame I got 103x at my first bonus. I'm not a big fan of line based games exspecialy when there is that kind of expanding wilds. They just left you with huge dissapointment too many times. I feel some Money train vibes in that bonusgame and I'm...
  17. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    154x demo play Seems that this game needs 4sc to even get bonusgame but those bonusgames seems pretty solid and it is fun to play. That wizard guy is mvp
Back
Top