Search results

  1. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    It's a decent slot, made on a Razor Shark template, added just enough features to not feel  like a reskin. I like the coin bonus here more than on Razor Returns.  Good aesthetically and  as with all Push Gaming slots, i like the 'Push Bet' Bonus Boost bet.
  2. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo game Win:158x Casino:Casinogrounds Feedback: good game
  3. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Demo game 38.80X Good and fun game,I played:casinogrounds.com
  4. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Demo play  X win: 634x Casino- feedback: Looks like a low volatile slot, bonuses quite easily. Decent highrolling slot wich landbased slot players will love. For me tho 6/10
  5. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play  X Win: 38,4 Casino: casinocrounds Feedback: The basegame was a bit boring but the bonuses with sticky detonators are really exciting.For this game, I prefer regular spins over bonus spins.
  6. Fox

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Demomäng 41,5X Tore slotimäng
Back
Top