Search results

  1. SArnold17

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Nugget Ridge (Relax Gaming)

    i couldn’t see my score at the end of the leaderboard, no idea if i was even close though
  2. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    DEMO, 208X great visuals and there’s always room for more football casino games IMO. I love how the ‘Xs’ stack per win. Great game will defo recommend it. Thanks!
  3. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    DEMO 44X the updated visuals are way better than the OG game, i like how it feels a lot better to get more algae in the normal mode And although you can’t gamble your X on the bonus, i got a lot of algae that I wouldnt of got on the og game. 10/10 game will defo recommend to others!
  4. SArnold17

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    This game is great, i love the bonus features and there’s an option to fast track if wanted. I love the way you build up to the bonus levels through the demons head ( nice touch) and also how great you can build up a high multiplier by just linking a few things together. This game is unique...
  5. SArnold17

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    ^^^ okay i guess a lot of people ar having the same issue haha
  6. SArnold17

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    Hi guys, i tried to play but i got ‘Registration failed, duplication’ but i literally didn’t even do one spin 🙃 so I won’t even be able to try and have a go
  7. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I love this game, played the bonus and love the retro feel to it. My favourite is when you’ve collected the coins and it turns into an extra life or collector. 10/10 game would defo recommend to others! DEMO 81X Get the fudge in
  8. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    This games proper fun
  9. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    get the fudge in, 183x demo
  10. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Zeus Vs Hades 250 (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo, get the fudge in!!
  11. SArnold17

    [CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

    Sea of spirits is the best game of the year for sure! - i just enjoy the bonus rounds as you can win massive. relax gaming is my vote / my favourite :) - i enjoy their games the most as for max wins and unfortunately i do not know anyone in the community so i cannot vote apologies! Thanks guys
  12. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Fortune Of Olympus (Pragmatic Play)

    get the fudge in
  13. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    DEMO play, I had tried all 3 ultra bonus’ however my favourite was the middle bonus (the one i screenshot below) it really reminded me of wanted dead or alive which is one of my fav games and enjoyed testing this game out!  I also really enjoy that you keep the wilds and also that doesn’t...
  14. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Zeus Vs Typhon (Pragmatic Play)

    This games class
  15. SArnold17

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Demo play  Spun around 300 normal spins to get into a bonus - which is quite a lot imo. I like the option to buy the coin feature (as below) like the razor sharks game, as this is one of my favourite ever features. However, it just seems very similar to razor sharks game in that instance.  I...
Back
Top