Search results

  1. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Blast (Push Gaming)

    Played this for fun, 299x Not really my game. I dont like the multiplier resets every spin in the bonus. The basegame is not fun at all. It looks good though with nice sounds.
  2. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Played some demo game. 52x I like the vibes of this big bass slot. Great music sounds and graphics. The full line of fish collecting values is really nice too. Currently one of my fav fishing games.
  3. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Wild North (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    I played this on demo: 99x This is a great game. Always like the viking style. I do think that it gets boring fast with not enough features and its a bit to slow. 
  4. Karenm

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    Do we play all free play slots or just one? 115x on free play slot Santa xmas rush Not a very fun game. I feel like you can only hit big with the presents and not normal symbols hit. Game looks good, I like christmas theme!
  5. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    67x on demo slot Not a bad game, but also not a very good game. I am not a fan of jackpot slots (because I never hit them 😂). Graphics and sounds are always good from push gaming.
  6. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    64x on demo slot I really like it, nice audio and video! Feels a bit like reactoonz and fruit party. Basegame is a little boring. I will try this slot for real 👍 
  7. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Divine Wine (Atomic Slot Lab)

    Hi, I played some in free mode. I like the new Atomic slot. The style and lots of pink details are great. It can not pay much in the basegame I think, but the bonus is great with extra spins and multipliers on bonus symbols. Will play this one more 🤗
Back
Top