Search results

  1. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    What a fantastic new casinogrounds game. Already played with real money too and loved it. There is a lot of potential in the base game with so many features. The amount of features is so big that it stays fresh for a long time. So many options to hit big. Normally thats not the case. Graphics...
  2. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    Best version of these slots!
  3. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 302x Very cool game. Its abit like razor ways, but better. I like this one more with new features and a lovely style. The spreading grass is very nice. Bonus are exciting!
  4. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Demo play 657x Feedback: I had a 88x in the big wild bonus! Loved the bonus buying in this game, but the basegame not so much. Thats a little slow. The visuals are beautiful! The different bonuses are great too, keeps it fun.
  5. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Demo play 42x Lovely low volatile game.A lot of action in this one. The basegame is a bit more boring, but the bonuses are great. I like thesounds and special effects in thin on, great game!
  6. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 97x Feedback: I really love this game. Other wild swarm games were to volatile for me, but this is much more fun. Its easier to bonus and the bonuses are very different, which keeps it fresh. The looks are very good as always. Best wild swarn game for me!
  7. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 118x Feedback: Love this game. Reminds me of Gems Bonanza. But this one is better when it comes to style and sounds. Solid as always from Push gaming. The bonus is very exciting, but it seems hard to hit really big on it. Still love it!
  8. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play 174x A lovely game with fun graphics and sounds. It is not very volatile, something I like about it. What I dont like is the animation of the detonator when you cant hit anyway. And also the big detonator, it feels like a bad thing instead of a good feature. The bonuses are lots of...
  9. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play 76x What a lovely game! The style and sounds are very nice, kind of classic feel. I like that its low volatile with different bonus features. I dont buy bonuses, but its nice to be able to buy the cheap super bonus. All in all very solid game!
  10. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Demo play X Win: 73x Casino:  Feedback: Love this game. Great theme, the style is very nicely made. I got a nice basegame win and tried some bonus buys. Seems that the bonuses can be really bad (like razor games). I also thought the bonus was hard to get, so its very volatile. The new...
  11. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo play 58x on 7 shields of fortune Feedback: The game is the same as the one from Pragmatic, but I always loved that one. I like that every spin theres a chance to collect everything from the right reel. Every spin is exciting. You can get many free spins (a long bonus) and I like to watch...
  12. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] 3 Magic Pots (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 47x on this beautiful game Normally push gaming is very tough, but this one gets a lot of bonuses. There's a lot of action. I like that you can get bonus upgrades in a bonus by getting another pot. I had 2 pots active and I feel like thats when things get exciting, with 1 pot not...
  13. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play 64x Feedback: What a lovely game. I really like the theme and graphics. The basegame is ok but not very interesting. The bonus is a lot of fun though and I like the money train style. I feel you get more premium symbols here which is nice. All in all a very nice game that I will play...
  14. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    Demo play Got a 70x in a bonus I love this slot, but it is so slow on my mobile. If it was at a better speed this would be fantastic. I love the style and theme of the slot. The bonus is exciting with a lot of different features and the screen getting bigger adds a lot of fun. Outside of the...
  15. Karenm

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    Played this a lot and got 632x Super fun slot. Looks pretty easy to get a super bonus which is nice. I like that you can split the orca for double collecting and easier to get to next level. Also love the sound effects, very addictive.
Back
Top