DEMO
X WIN 27x
Razor is one of my favorite game series. This one didn’t disappoint. Everything of the original is there but better. Extra chances on hitting big with the jackpot feature. Overall the vibes are the same as the very first razor game, which gives me a nostalgic feeling. But they...
DEMO
120x
Such a lovely game! Basegame has a nice pace and bonuses are not that hard to get. Overall the mood is great and the sounds and design are very good. Bonuses are fun and exciting with huge potential with the multiplier. Two different colours to collect is a nice touch too.
First impression
I went into Demon’s Gate thinking it would be one of those “dark and crazy action” slots… but it actualy felt more like standing in front of a closed gate and waiting for something to happen. The design is really nice though. Clean, dark theme, smoot animations.It definitely...
Wow what a great game! Really like this one. It is an upgrade for me over retro sweets. There is a lot more going on with the different features like the collectors and gun removing symbols. Good music too! Will definitely give this one a play with real money.
DEMO
242x
Beautiful game! Love this animation at a big win :)
This is a good combination of net gains and beast mode. It takes the good parts from both games. I like the low volatile basegame and big potential in the bonus, a good balance. The overall feeling of the game is awesome and keeps me playing...
Game of the year
Sea of spirits! Beautiful game with lots of features always available. It feels low volatile, which I love.
Provider of the year
Pragmatic! They make the most games and have lots of low volatile options. A fan of big bass games.
Community win
Zeus win on Dead or alive 2. I...
What an awesome game. I already loved the first game, but this is just better in every way.
I really like the updated graphics and sounds. The bonuses also got a cool upgraded super version. And the basegame has more potential, so it feels. This one feels way more addictive than the first one...