Withdrawal betsio.com

akin1234

New member
Hi please guys help me. I withdrawed friday 4 k at betsio.com and i still don’t have my Money. Usually i get it at the Same day. The vip Team is Not really a help. They are telling me always the same. Than the support told me Its in Progress With the Service payment Provider. Please Skylined or kim talk to them. I want my Money finally.
 
Hi please guys help me. I withdrawed friday 4 k at betsio.com and i still don’t have my Money. Usually i get it at the Same day. The vip Team is Not really a help. They are telling me always the same. Than the support told me Its in Progress With the Service payment Provider. Please Skylined or kim talk to them. I want my Money finally.
Usually its 1-3 work days wait til 3 working days are passed.
 
No i got it always at the Same day. And they are telling me Its in process. They say Always the Same
At the moment, I have been informed by our specialists that they are still investigating this issue. I am truly sorry, but I can assure you that as soon as we clarify everything, I will let you know straight away.

This is what the vip Team told me now
 
No i got it always at the Same day. And they are telling me Its in process. They say Always the Same
What is your withrawal method? Straight to bank account? Then in their TnC it does say it will be processed in 10 banking days. Nowhere does it say that withrawals will be processed at the same day. You may have gotten your withdrawals at tbe same day before, but that does not mean you are being robbed when it takes longer than that
 
Back
Top