Recent content by Uros

  1. Uros

    Massive Super Scatter Win

    Wow, huge 💪
  2. Uros

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Damn, very bad. I hope you will manage to get your money!
  3. Uros

    Some nice mulitpliers and 2 hidden on hacksaw

    Congrats!
  4. Uros

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Yep, there is like 2-3 weeks I think time to wait, that's what skyline typed on each promo.
  5. Uros

    San Quentin 2 - 11704x ($20 3 scatter bonus buy)

    Woweeh, big congrats!
  6. Uros

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Game is fun, like all of justslots games. It just seems very hard to get coins bigger then 5x in the bonus. Very hard 🙄 Demo: 64x
  7. Uros

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    I tried the slot on free tournament, and I share my impressions briefly. The slot is good, dark theme, not bad done honestly. The music and atmosphere are really strong, a little different from classic slots. The game is a 5x5 grid (cluster), so there are no lines, but you have to connect the...
  8. Uros

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I dont rate this kind of games, i feel like they are made for hunting "maxwin". But from all retro games, this one is for me the most fun one. I like that there is always something happening, everyspin there is a chance for something, or atleast there is feeling like that. Demo: 49x...
  9. Uros

    DOA2 INSANE WIN OVER 43.000X

    GG, game over. Congrats!
  10. Uros

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    I have the same problem now
  11. Uros

    11588x Sweet1000 with THREE 1000x bombs

    Still very good one, congrats
  12. Uros

    1st ever buy - MaxWin !

    Congrats!
Back
Top