Recent content by uppaswampi

  1. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Leprechaun Riches (PGSoft)

    248,5 x I enjoy the game. Always like the megaways and bonus games with increasing multiplyer. I can see the potential in this one.
  2. uppaswampi

    Mr green €2800 withdrawal confiscated

    Yesterday i made a €100 deposit at MR Green. I recieved bonus spins and won about 300 euro. I had to wager like 11k. Since this is alot to wager, i reached out to live chat and asked if i can do bonus buys since there terms state max 5 euro bet, but at some casino's bonus buys are still...
  3. uppaswampi

    [EXCLUSIVE] Ultra Casino €20,000 Giveaway

    I won 200 from yesterday with this. Got the money just now and there is 10x wagering on it.
  4. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    200x Best so far. This game can really drain your money with the 4 reels. Had the super spins win this win but to bad i didnt unlock all reels.
  5. uppaswampi

    Razor shark 7560x

    Thnx guys. It was indeed insane. Had this 2 times on 15x and 17x and after that a full screen of wilds that paid 1800. To bad i didnt made a video. 
  6. uppaswampi

    Razor shark 7560x

    This just happend on a 0.30 cent bet 😶 Razor shark doing verry nice for me lately. But this hit was sick. Had 4 reels of seaweed with a 12x multiplier.
  7. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    278x my best so far. I really enjoy this game. The fact that you can gamble and not lose all the money but instead 0,5 of it is something i havent seen before and makes it more interesting to gamble.  
  8. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] PopRocks (Avatar UX & CasinoEuro)

    Upgraded my win to 350x  
  9. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] PopRocks (Avatar UX & CasinoEuro)

    My best so far 268x  It feels different then normal slots with the expanding megaways. I can see the potential in this, but it can also drain your money fast. 
  10. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    I dont really get the hate for this slot. Its true that its hard to get a bonus but i think its a fun game and it has the potential to go far above 1000x. My best so far is 615x.
  11. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Punk Rocker (Nolimit City)

    For the max feature raffle.
  12. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] Punk Rocker (Nolimit City)

    4 scatters and 200x. 
  13. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    1159x Almost had a freaking wild line but still nice and good for the biggest win on any slot competition. I agree with people with date change tough. I can understand if from the joker part but not the other raffle .
  14. uppaswampi

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    762x Best so far
Back
Top