Recent content by troylaporte

  1. troylaporte

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Money Plane (Relax Gaming)

    This happened to my girlfriend also when she played.
  2. troylaporte

    Tombstone Slaughter: El Gordo’s Revenge — 500000x Big Win!

    I watched that entire thing. Unreal! Congrats!
  3. troylaporte

    5 Scatter Death becomes you 5500x base bet

    I've been playing this game lately hoping for this scenario! Awesome win!
  4. troylaporte

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Overall, a great game and a fresh take on the Retro games! The sound effects were good, putting you on the edge of your seat when you hear a bonus symbol land. The graphics are crisp and bright keeping you entertained as the symbols land. The game play, is what I really liked about...
  5. troylaporte

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo 85.95x , and was already in profit! No feature bets, just raw dog.
  6. troylaporte

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    267x win but my screenshots didn't work 😆 I played on $0.50 and hit a 5 scatter bonus, and only won $1.80. Then I lowered my bet to play more, and hit a $0.10 bonus, with Lucky Boost! (Notice the flames) Most slots I usually spin around $1-$5, but this game gets expensive fast. It's not for the...
Back
Top