Recent content by timpeeen

  1. timpeeen

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENTS] Money Train 5 (Relax Gaming)

    nooo way i got 10,000 x 😅😭
  2. timpeeen

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    REAL - 175 x https://www.ppreplaylink.net/fAK2UXGj2L
  3. timpeeen

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo 130 x
  4. timpeeen

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Honestly not a bad slot but i dont know how many 100`s spins i did before i decided to just go ahead and buy it instead. It was decent for maintain balance but hard to get decent basegame hits. The bonus was nice though and i liked the strong and eye catching colours. Felt like a Sweet bonanza...
  5. timpeeen

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    DEMO X WIN: 118,5 (base bet) Feedback: Not much different from the previous versions to be honest, and im not a fan of jackpot games, where the collecting coins is just there for the look. I would have prefered if you could buy in on the bonus. Its a colourful and well designed slot from push...
  6. timpeeen

    MY FIRST MAX WIN, AND THIS ONE IS 'MENTAL!'

    hahahah imagine there was no cap you would have gotten a billion X :ROFLMAO:
  7. timpeeen

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Dark Forge (Slotmill)

    Big thanks to CasinoGrounds and Slotmill for putting this promotion together, I genuinely enjoyed both the review contest and the free-to-play tournament. Honestly, I didn’t even plan on writing such a long review at first, but after Dark Forge released a few days ago and i was bored I somehow...
  8. timpeeen

    LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds Meetup, 21st - 24th of May

    LETS GOOO, I’m staying a little longer, and as an Arsenal fan, I hope we can seal the deal on departure day 😃
  9. timpeeen

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Here is my honest review: The first thing that hit me with Demon’s Gate wasn’t even the mechanics, it was the overall feel of the game. Slotmill somehow made it feel heavy in a good way, like every spin actually carries some weight. Not slow or clunky, just… intense. The dark theme really works...
  10. timpeeen

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Push Gaming does it once again with this follow-up in their retro series and this one actually surprised me. I pretty much only played retro tapes before so that’s what I’m comparing it to. First off, the visuals are spot on. Clean, colorful, and full of that arcade vibe without feeling...
  11. timpeeen

    Information about Hype - Where we do Community bullets

    this casino has so much potential, I wish they could add slot battles too for even more engagement with the community
  12. timpeeen

    Beast gains bugged

    yes it seems to be another thread about it so it surely is some sort of glitch.
  13. timpeeen

    Fist of Destruction 8784x (No bonus)

    in base game??? duuuuuude
  14. timpeeen

    Flight Mode Maxwin

    that insane, i love that game and a max win would be the dream
Back
Top