Recent content by Tigerson

  1. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo: 108x
  2. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Demo: X-win: 62X Feedback: Ronaldinho just added his face to this game to get easy money. It’s nothing that has his spirit of play; you could literally paste any face in the world in this game. It’s a typical bonanza type of game, which Booming and at least 5 provide have hundreds of copies...
  3. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Demo: 54x This game dont deserve to be named in the Razor Shark name, it has almost nothing similar with the title that was able to pay you wild 100kx in the sequel. It should have more xbet in my opinion.
  4. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: These bonuses, are crazy. So many 1 up to 5x and suddenly, x100 coin in 4 scatters. It feels different than other game, I like that the bonus is designed to be different than base game. Nudge into coins collectors, really good. Demo: 1289x
  5. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: I'm missing a little big base game hits. In the tapes and sweets 2x wild next to each other could pop off up to max win. I don't see that potential here. I like retro francize a lot, and this is unique and fun title. Demo: 154x
  6. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo play:
  7. Tigerson

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Treasure Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    looks like I got dropped from top 10 in last 30 minutes, congratulations for the winners
  8. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    That's really good direction to change bonus buy that cost over 500x to gamble feature. Everyone will play the game which they want. I looks like title with some vision, great idea to have 3 different bonus, base game can hit really big. Totally my type of release.
  9. Tigerson

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/znUOCmdc0f
Back
Top