Recent content by ThePingStar

  1. ThePingStar

    Zeus vs Hades - Gods of War — 12112x Big Win!

    Game: Zeus vs Hades - Gods of War Multiplier: 12112x My first ever big win! I’m so happy 😁
  2. ThePingStar

    ABSOLUTELY INSANE DAY... CASHED OUT 55k EURO

    WOW... we dream of this, congratulations!!
  3. ThePingStar

    6918.80x Le Digger 4 scatter

    nice hit
  4. ThePingStar

    So this new game got released today…

    WOWZA! Congratulations!
  5. ThePingStar

    Community Casino

    THEPINGSTAR
  6. ThePingStar

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo Play - 346x Just played the Cai Fu Emperor Ways demo by Atomic Slot Lab and hit a 346x win! Fast-paced, super vibrant, and honestly way more fun than I expected. Definitely one to try if you like a bit of volatility and a chance at a big payout.
  7. ThePingStar

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play  X Win: 125x Casino:  Demo Play Feedback:   I gave Pirate Pledge: Hold and Win a go the other day and ended up with a 128x win, which felt pretty rewarding for a casual play. It’s one of those games that really shines in the bonus round. The Hold & Win feature is definitely...
  8. ThePingStar

    x2000+ on £0.30

    Down to my last few pounds, only deposited £20! https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/AtOxhoUqIl  
  9. ThePingStar

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    x171  ( Played on HeySpin) This game was really fun. I enjoyed the visuals and the game style monopoly board/mini features. It was a difficult game to try and get the bonus for, but once I got it, it was really fun it kind of reminded me of Money Train with how the wins could be doubled or...
  10. ThePingStar

    612x Rock Vegas £0.50p stake!

    https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/XaitlB3HOI
  11. ThePingStar

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    UPDATED ENTRY  Casushi / 150.8x / £0.20
  12. ThePingStar

    [COMPETITION] Memes

  13. ThePingStar

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    Peachy Games , 42.3x Win  &  £0.20 bet size
  14. ThePingStar

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    Fruit Kings, 94.4x Win  &  £0.30 bet size
  15. ThePingStar

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    I really enjoyed playing this game - this is my biggest win. Feedback - Fun game, but takes a while to bonus - would be fun if there was some animation during the game in different boxes to keep it interesting. 
Back
Top