I personally found Shadow of Dominion a bit boring. The wins were quite low for me, and the base game didn’t really keep me interested.
The bonus features were more interesting, though. They felt a little different from the usual slot bonuses, and even though the bonus doesn’t last very long...
After been playing Wilhalla I'm honestly not to impressed, I think that the credit when you win is way to low, an are not a big fan when you have to pay extra for having bigger chanches of winning. An I find it hard to see how you should be able to win up to x10000 your bet.
When that is said I...
Demo win: 190x
It took a while to get the bonus, an it is a bit simular to other slot machines. But overall I actually think that it is okay.
The bonus is way better then other machines that looks like it. especially because it has a lot more multipliers an that there is a lot going on all the...
I had a bit of bit of trouble with it unfortunately, several times it came up with en error on the screan!
Beside that it took me a while to get the bonus an at the same time it didn't really gave that much credit witch in my oppinion is a bit unfortent.
To be honest it is not a machine I would...
DEMO
I think that this machine is not for everyone, but overall it is an okay machine to play on since it has some big opportunity to pay well. Even though it took a while for me to get the bonus, an didn't really give much credit before the bonus.
Demo: I like the way that the wild upgrades evereytime you get som kind of a price, that gives it a big potential for a big win. At the same time it’s a cool feature that after a serden wins, it can change to a bonus symbol witch gives it an extra or bigger chance to get the bonus. Over all a...