Recent content by tara_grill

  1. tara_grill

    Divine Lotus 1785x

    This is the best £10 I've ever spent and my biggest x win ever. ?  
  2. tara_grill

    Lil Devil (To enhanced spins) Results

    Ladies and gentlemen, after farming 40 hearts I present to you my awe inspiring "enhanced" free spins. ? I'm glad I didn't stick any real money in it... ahaha.
  3. tara_grill

    Razor Shark 1000x

    I just got the 1000x token in Razor Shark. I love this game. ?
  4. tara_grill

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    This slot is a tough nut to crack for me. The dead spins make it a little unfun to grind tbh. ? Out of 20 bonus rounds 3 were 100x +  My best for now 524x
  5. tara_grill

    My big wins this week

    I decided to try some bonus buys today for fun.  Imagine if I wasn't betting .10 ... damn it ? x1183 
  6. tara_grill

    My big wins this week

    I deposited £20 on Winstar for the welcome bonus and walked away with this beauty. x814 This one was surprising because I accidentally hit max bet instead of spin. ? I forgot to get a proper screenshot. Reel Rush playing through wager on Slotty Vegas bonus. Deposited £20.   
  7. tara_grill

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    I grinded out 25 bonus rounds yesterday and this is my best. I started with x19 multiplier and retriggered twice. It was the first and only time I got a retrigger out of the 25 bonus rounds I played. This slot certainly is a grind. x429.6  
  8. tara_grill

    Slotty Vegas Casino

    I signed up for Slottyvegas a few days ago and didn't have any problems with them. I deposited £20, played through the welcome bonus, got a cheeky £1000 that I played around with for a few days, and withdrew £500 which I received.   
  9. tara_grill

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    I opted in this morning and got the 30 free spins credited a short while ago, but I haven't used them yet. I've gotten 15 bonus spins so far, but nothing amazing. 1 - .20 bet paid £9.22 (x46) 2 - .20 bet paid £1.48 (x7.4) 3 - .20 bet paid £29.25 (x146.25) 4 -  .20 bet paid £2.60 (x13) 5...
Back
Top