Recent content by Taco

  1. Taco

    Anyone Here Tried Vave Casino Before?

    I'm currently researching Vave Casino for a review, and I'd like to hear from people who have actually used it. I know every player's experience is different, so I'd like to include both positive and negative feedback instead of relying only on my own experience. If you've played on the...
  2. Taco

    What’s the thing you don’t like about online casinos?

    If you ask me, I would say wagering requirements are what I hate the most. I know that casinos need to keep you as long as possible on their website to play and deposit. But deciding for me when I’m able to withdraw my winnings is too hard to accept 😄... For other players, I’m sure there are...
  3. Taco

    What’s the first thing you look for before placing a bet on a soccer team?

    For me, I always look at the last five games of the team. It helps me understand if they play well or not. Some people trust numbers, others follow their feeling. Luck also plays a big part in every game. What about you? What’s the most important thing for you before you bet?
  4. Taco

    Do small wins change the way you feel when playing casino games?

    Sometimes I ask myself if people love the game more than the victory. Even a tiny win can lift my mood. But if gambling was only for fun, with no money or prize, would you keep playing? Personally, I think I’d stop if there was no reward… and you?
  5. Taco

    My football betting picks for August 17. What do you think?

    My Football Betting Picks for August 17 My Football Betting Picks for August 17 Chelsea FC vs. Crystal Palace FC Pick: Chelsea FC FC Nantes vs. Paris Saint-Germain FC Pick: Paris Saint-Germain FC Espanyol Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid Pick...
  6. Taco

    Admin please!

    Admin if you read this message could you please DM me? I would be thankful. (It's for a business inquiry)
  7. Taco

    Any tips on how to find out who the referee is and check their match history before the game?

    I’ve been looking into how soccer referees can influence match results, and here’s what I found. We can use off league websites to get the referee’s name, sometimes it’s listed, sometimes not. Soccer news sites like Transfermarkt, Soccerway, and ESPN are also good enough. Social media like...
Back
Top