Recent content by SweFjorod

  1. S

    Dead or Alive 2 (Feature Buy) - 10418x

    I'm on such a heater right now it's insane.
  2. S

    Piggy Riches Megaways

    Piggy Riches is an old favorite game for me, when I found a megaways of it I had to give it a shot and this happend :)
  3. S

    I've made a discord server.

    So, I’ve decided to make a discord channel mostly towards talking about gambling and gambling problems. This is my way to try to help those who think they might have or actually have a gambling problem and want to resolv it. The best way to get help when you are having issues with gambling is...
  4. S

    Math for "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"

    This should be the math for the average win of each freespin type, when we assume you get a win on each spin on average. 0 spins -> 0 (duh) 8 spins -> 34,66 times the money. 10 spins -> 52,95 times the money. 12 spins -> 75,09 times the money. 14 spins -> 101,08 times the...
  5. S

    Rhino Megaways

    To explain myself what I said that it's allways matematicly better to pick 15 spins starting at x1. You have a choise, 15 spins, starting at x1 10 spins, starting at x5 5 spins starting at x10 (this is from 4 diamonds, you get more spins with more diamonds) Ok, why it's matimaticly better...
  6. S

    360X win on Donuts in basegame

    Tried 400 spinns on Donuts (no bonus) but I managed to hit this wonderfull hit in the base game.
  7. S

    Big Win on Fat Rabbit

    So after I withdrew 20k yesterday and saved some, then to start the day off today, this was my FIRST SPIN :P
  8. S

    I had an insane day on BetVictor

    Well, I can't complain, I've had an insane day on BetVictor today. Most wins are from Roulette and BlackJack.
  9. S

    Finally got 24 spins on Extra Chilli

    But then.... BTG games just don't like me :( It's still a decent win but for 28 spins *spoiler* got a retrigger, this is horrible.
  10. S

    Wild Swarm Swarm Mode

    I finally managed to get the Swarm Mode :)
  11. S

    Big Win on Wild Swarm

    Hit this on Wild Swarm during normal free spins :)
  12. S

    BTG games just don't like me.

    Was going to do some micro stake gambling and decided to go for Extra Chilli. I've never had a big win on BTG games, and well, spoiler allert, neither did it work for me this time either.
  13. S

    Who is SweFjorod

    Just remembered that I haven't made a introduction of myself on this forum. My name is Patric "SweFjorod" Andersson, I'm a 45 year old male that has a gambling addiction. I'm not ashamed to say that I have a gambling addiction, because that was the best thing I've ever said in my entire life...
  14. S

    200x+ on Diamond Mine

    I've never hit anything good on Bonanza, so I thought I would try the new Blueprint Bonanza clone and got this :)
  15. S

    443x on Secret of the Stones

    Got 20 freespins on any netent slot so I picked Secret of the stones, won like 20 SEK on the freespins, then continued with that, hit a full line of the red symbol (highest paying one) then hit a 4 scatter bonus that payed this :) And here is the video of it :)
Back
Top