Recent content by SuperSmask

  1. SuperSmask

    Casino starting to take credit reports (UC) on swedish players!

    I can't believe that email from Videoslots. Especially the line marked in BOLD bothers me! How can you take a UC without consulting the person! If you have too many of those, you could be negatively affected in terms of Bank loans, consumer loans etc. This IMO is too intrusive of one's private...
  2. SuperSmask

    Awesome hit on Extra Chili!!

    Was doing a bonus buy session on Extra Chili and this beauty hit!! 
  3. SuperSmask

    Dark Vortex goes Nuts!

    Had this great bonus buy the other night on Dark Vortex!!
  4. SuperSmask

    Temple of Treasures CRAZY hit in bonus!

    What an amazing bonus buy this turned out to be!! This was WAY better than expected!
  5. SuperSmask

    Rise of Merlin!! MEGA win

    Can someone plz hold my Orbs? or Balls?  :4head:
  6. SuperSmask

    Valletta Megaways!! Great suggestion by chat!!

    Been a while since I posted in this section, glad to be back  :4head:
  7. SuperSmask

    Tiki Tumble HUGE win! My best ever on this game

    Only 15 min. into the stream the other day, this beauty hit! Over the moon with this one!
  8. SuperSmask

    BOOM BOOM Bonanza!!

    My best ever win on Bonanza!! I was shocked!
  9. SuperSmask

    Jammin Jars hits big in bonus!

    Really nice to finally post in here again!!  :thething:  Jammin went nuts out of nowhere. The Setup was okay ish. Turned out AWESOME!!
  10. SuperSmask

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Nice win on Sabaton 8kr = 714kr
  11. SuperSmask

    Epic bonus round on Ecuador Gold

    Had this brilliant bonus round offstream yesterday on Ecuador Gold! BINGO! 
  12. SuperSmask

    Awesome setup on Wild Heist!

    Just an amazing game, with a great setup.
  13. SuperSmask

    Leaving the CG team

    Hey all Some sad news today as I want to let you all know I'm leaving the CG team later this week.  Streaming has become a challenge for me as a smaller streamer, due to so many new restrictions/changes in Sweden. I really love it and that's the main reason I choose to do this, to keep going as...
  14. SuperSmask

    Thor's Lightning Muspel spins!! Yes plz.

    Just went absolutely nuts this game did, in the best bonus of the two!! Enjoy it
  15. SuperSmask

    Vikings Unleashed awesome bonus!

    Fantastic result from this bonus buy on Vikings Unleashed
Back
Top