Recent content by spoton0

  1. S

    Casinogrounds promoting trash casinos

    Went trough your list lookng for something new and found Casinoin. Having played at some of your "recommended" casinos before I know how important it is to check the company, licensing jurisdiction and terms. Found this bonus term, which you don't even care to mention in the review.. Do you...
  2. S

    LetsGiveItAMeme

    Suit today stream
  3. S

    Caxino - mom & pop casino?

    Deposited here last week by card, took 20 minutes for deposit to reach account after card was charged. The deposit page hung. Live chat is using well over 10 minutes to respond. Should have learnt, but today the same thing happened. They are blaming a lot of traffic, but if they can't scale up...
  4. S

    SMS spam from affiliates

    We got a new spammer in the house, bongospins.com They have affiliate links to @Wildz, @LeoVegas_Support, @Dunder.Paul, @Rizk-Mikael, @Dunder.Paul and quite a few more that is not on this forum. Please take action :)
  5. S

    Slotum - Slow withdrawal

    Hi, Story is that I registered at Slotum trough CG as I would believe CG only promoted reputable casinos. First withdrawal on this site went relatively ok after KYC-documents were approved. Then I won again, and now the withdrawal has been pending for over a week. Slotum only replies its in...
  6. S

    AHTI Games - Misleading advertisement

    Just wanted to warn you all: Found AHTI games on CG, and decided to give them a try. Their site advertise their SUB as 100% up to "100 super spins" which I assumed meant that you got spins for 100% worth of your deposit. This issn't your case, and you get 1 spin worth 5 NOK/SEK/0.5 Eur for...
Back
Top