Recent content by snapper_84

  1. S

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    Love the game, but without quickspin in the UK, boy does it take forever to grind. Took around 7 hours from starting to Max'in out the Jars. Then took another hour or so to trigger, which didn't even involve a gold disc, very weird. Overall I love the concept, the amalgamation of JJ1, Wild...
  2. S

    [GIVEAWAY (UK Welcome)] Elemento (Fantasma Games)

    Played this game for 400 spins and this was the best win. The graphics are smooth, you get plenty of play but whilst I understand it's a volatile slot, it doesn't give you that feeling of other games that it's got potential that could go crazy. I also find some of the wild features infuriating...
  3. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    111x for the random draw.
  4. S

    Serengeti Kings 1365x

    Game went mental in the bonus! 27 Cats + 11 Lions I didn't think this came could pay!
  5. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    In for the prize draw. Nice game, different - not massive potential but bringing something new to the table which is always nice rather than the millions of megaways slots!
  6. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's Get Ready To Rumble (Relax Gaming)

    120x - good game but hard to get anything mega in the bonus
  7. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    47x - Not great just for the random draw.
  8. S

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Opal Fruits (BTG) Goes Live!

    Here is my entry 289.5x
Back
Top