Recent content by slotsofun

  1. slotsofun

    [GAME PROMO] Fortune Of Olympus (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo Version
  2. slotsofun

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    Forgot to screenshot when got, but here's the game history screenshot.
  3. slotsofun

    Site Support for DrueckGlueck/Ahti Games

    Anyone else having issues with these 2 casino's? On DrueckGlueck I signed up, verified my ID and can't deposit or access any parts of the cashier. Even when I try to send an email to support it just redirects me to the upload documents section which has no requested documents for me to upload...
  4. slotsofun

    Voodoodreams stalling withdrawal after affordability check???

    I have had a withdrawal awaiting approval for 4 days now on voodoodreams casino. Previously withdrawals have been same day and instant to my bank.  In January I got an email from their dutyofcare team asking for documentation as an affordability check, thus I sent proof of my work payments...
  5. slotsofun

    Slotspinner is a legend.

    Have been watching casinogrounds streamers since the beginning of casinogrounds itself and been hoping one day to enjoy the thrill of gambling with them personally. It's took quite a while but finally (thanks to working in Malta for the week) I have managed to get to meet Slotspinner. What an...
  6. slotsofun

    Pokerstars choosing my limits for me (and restricting my account without permission)?

    So what is going on with Pokerstars? First they set my account to cool off period for 1 week without my consent, which it took 3 weeks to get re-instated. Because I played for a "long" period. Now they have set a monthly deposit limit of $200 without my consent nor income evidence and I can't...
  7. slotsofun

    [CG GIVEAWAY] Halloween (Hallomeme) 2020

    Stalker Blanco
  8. slotsofun

    Pokerstars

    Is anyone able to contact Pokerstars support? I've tried emailing and contact form, but heard nothing in a week.  Basically I had a session on Pokerstars 2 weeks ago, the following day they emailed through customer protection, citing that they set my account to take a break for 1 week due to a...
  9. slotsofun

    Reactoonz 2! - 1000 Spin review

    So I've been giving this new hyped release my devoted attention for the last few days and decided to give it 1000 spins on minimum stake and see what all the fuss is about. The slot looks and sounds amazing, however there does seem to be a lagging issue and play is kinda slow. I noticed some...
  10. slotsofun

    5000x in first 10 spins on new Fruit Party slot.

    Got this within first few spins on this game. All the star symbols had 2x on them.
  11. slotsofun

    Calzone and Dunder

    I was playing on these sites right up until March this year. Then suddenly my accounts are restricted and lifetime exclusions. Now, I self excluded on some sites in January, however left these 2 open. So if I self excluded on a sister site (which is probably the reason these have been blocked...
  12. slotsofun

    Monsters of Rock Megaways Monster Win

    Never played this slot before, decided to give it same as I do on Primal etc, couple 100 spins around 40p-£1 stake. Second set of 100 spins and first bonus finished up like this. Alovely 2192x just before Christmas. My highest x win but not my biggest, it still stands at 4k. :D
Back
Top