Recent content by shaundasschaf

  1. shaundasschaf

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Hey I just got this 192x on leo! 
  2. shaundasschaf

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Hey, I got this 51x hit on leovegas. :)
  3. shaundasschaf

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Hey,  I actually got an even better win on leovegas. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a second one but I guess you will just take better of the two.  I still really like that game but i noticed that it sometimes does not count hits, maybe it's just a visual bug though.
  4. shaundasschaf

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Hey, I just got a 250x hit on LeoVegas, I don't have a a screenshot where you can see its leo, but i hope its enough if I just tell you.  I really like the Idea of adding extra multiplier instead of extra spins by hitting 2 scatters, it makes the bonus so much more exiting, since the multiplier...
Back
Top