Recent content by shaltar

  1. shaltar

    Cazino Zeppelin Wild line!

    Of course i have that off stream  :failfish:    1795x
  2. shaltar

    My Best Danger High VOltage so far

    I got this beauty  yesterday on stream! 1416X
  3. shaltar

    My dream hit on Sofia

    here it is look at this beauty :)  Back to streaming By the way every Friday
  4. shaltar

    Nice from Santa on Jingle Bells Slot from Red Tiger Gaming

    I got this beauty yesterday while the random Santa triggered on Jingle Bells slot from Red Tiger Gaming.
  5. shaltar

    Emoticon

    We need Twitch emote Kappa
  6. shaltar

    Shaltar beer Stream!

    Hi there introducing my Stream here Kappa! I usually stream every Friday at 18h:00(-5GMT)  with beers of course and sometimes with my friend DjLuck or like some viewers like to call him DjUnlucky :P I play exclusivly suggestion from viewers!   I use skype with some viewers to get more...
  7. shaltar

    Shaltar is in

    Hello everyone it's me Couch Drinking  streamer Shaltar!  Happy to join this new community!
Back
Top