I bought this bonus and it exploded, nearly full screen of lemons with a huge Multiplier
https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=245679035&partner=310&language=de
Finally after thousands of Spins and hundreds of bonuses i got the one 3 Poster Hit with double connection A´s and Bottles. And also i always played on 40, 60 and 80ct. I once switched to 1,20€ and this happened
Finally hitted the 6 Scatter at Bonanza and a Retrigger on top!
Some sad Deadspins but at the end it went to a real good bonus! :)
Sorry fpr youtube linking but the video was too long for the upload maximum.
Hey Guys, i found 2 new Casinos. Vesper and Madmax Casino. I am not sure if the Casinos are legit and trustworthy. Has anybody made any experiences with one of them? Cant find this in topics on this site. Would be cool to know.
Thanks!
DOA2 Finally gave it to me! 8992x in a 6€ Bonus Buy!
I sadly started recording after wildline came in but most of it is on Video :)
Twitch: SelectedNoob
I played through Garga once again and this happened! Finally after a month of losing and not getting over 200x its done!
And my camera ripped too at the best moment xD