Recent content by Sebbelgamer98

  1. S

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: The topic and graphics of the game are great, really like the Ronaldinho streetballer theme. Love the Bigwin sound. 96 percent RTP in best version is ok, could be a bit better. Would play the game now and then, if it pops out in my casino. DEMO 84X
  2. S

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    So far the gameplay felt like original Razor Shark, because I havent triggered the jackpot round yet. But since Razor Shark is one of my favorite games, I also enjoy playing this new version. The RTP is slightly worse than the original version, but still pretty decent. Hopefully the casinos wont...
  3. S

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Really like the graphics with the dark theme/background. The gameplay is fun with possible basegame hits through megaways or popping collectors. Never seen a game with the same bonus round, new interesting concept. Amazing that you also made a very high RTP version, please more of that :) DEMO 60X
  4. S

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    The RTP of 96,24% is fine, when the casinos have the best RTP version. The gameplay is smooth as usual for Pushgaming. I was missing a turbo mode for the spins, without it the game feels too slow. It didnt give me the feeling of huge base game potential. I dont think I would play it again with...
  5. S

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Demo In general its a decent game as always from Casinogrounds. I like how you changed the three bonuses, feels more volatile and exciting than in Iron Bank 1. The feature spins are a nice new feature. For some reason I prefer the graphics from Ironbank 1, maybe I just need to get used to the...
  6. S

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    My raffle tickets 3-10. Yesterday I uploaded the first two :)
  7. S

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    My first two raffle tickets, 8 more will come. Thanks for the great opportunity :)
  8. S

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    722X in Demo Mode. I really like the mechanics of this game. With the spawning frames it feels like there is a lot of potential even in the base game. The RTP of 96,36% in the good RTP version is decent. All in all a great slot, will definitely play this slot with real money as well, when my...
Back
Top