DEMO, 208X great visuals and there’s always room for more football casino games IMO. I love how the ‘Xs’ stack per win. Great game will defo recommend it. Thanks!
DEMO
44X
the updated visuals are way better than the OG game, i like how it feels a lot better to get more algae in the normal mode
And although you can’t gamble your X on the bonus, i got a lot of algae that I wouldnt of got on the og game. 10/10 game will defo recommend to others!
This game is great, i love the bonus features and there’s an option to fast track if wanted.
I love the way you build up to the bonus levels through the demons head ( nice touch) and also how great you can build up a high multiplier by just linking a few things together.
This game is unique...
Hi guys, i tried to play but i got ‘Registration failed, duplication’ but i literally didn’t even do one spin 🙃 so I won’t even be able to try and have a go
I love this game, played the bonus and love the retro feel to it. My favourite is when you’ve collected the coins and it turns into an extra life or collector. 10/10 game would defo recommend to others!
DEMO
81X
Get the fudge in
Sea of spirits is the best game of the year for sure! - i just enjoy the bonus rounds as you can win massive.
relax gaming is my vote / my favourite :) - i enjoy their games the most as for max wins
and unfortunately i do not know anyone in the community so i cannot vote apologies!
Thanks guys