Feedback - First time playing booming games slots so did not know what to expect. I would say it was a pleasant first experience with this provider, many things in this slot are similar to gates for example but I like the differences (how bonus is triggered and multis don't stay). Not sure what...
FEEDBACK
For start it was a surprise to me that the jackpot feature is so hard to trigger. I had over 5 hours of playtime with turbo spins and I got it less than 10 times. Good thing is that the jackpot feature pays quite decent, I would say 100 to 150x on average. Even though I managed to get...
Feedback: My first impressions are very good, I enjoy the style and visuals of the slot. Just slots has managed to create an interesting bonus its a mix of spin and collect feature with a twist with duel at dawn. I see the potential for big wins when you get big x symbols with the big x win...
I think the graphics have an oldskool look to them and I really like them, they are top notch. Gameplay is super smooth like in most of relax gaming slots and even tho the relax gaming slots in average are not my favs I do think this is a good one. I did try all the bonuses and the multiplier...
Game of the year for me is kill em all by no limit city. Im gonna be honest my very first impressions of the slot were awful since the amount of deadspins is huge. Once I understood the logic behind the game and started reaching higher levels on bonuses I got really addicted. I haven't...