Recent content by Poker-Bot

  1. P

    OMFG.... My first ever MAX WIN (100.000x) on Sloth Tumble!!!

    How do I get the replay?? And is it the first ever MAX win?? Still Las Vegas trip up for graps? OMFG..... So happy :) I'm in chok.... on 2 dkkr (Danish kroner).... wow.
  2. P

    3rd Buy on DoA2

    Wildline came in, not that big though 🙂
  3. P

    Outlaw (8156x)

    Damn... Cashed out 42.000 kr (In for 1000 kr) from LeoVegas earlier after big win on Net Gains. Deposited 1000 on NordicBet, and hit this big boy on Outlaw :D (Full screen of wilds... A shame no Scull appeared) Ding ding!!! Another big cash out.....   
  4. P

    Net Gains 3420X on 12 DKKr bet (1,61€)

    Bought the bonus for 100x :D Anyone know how i can get replay?? Almost full screen of crabs! Ding ding!
  5. P

    Poker-Bots NBA bets

    A good night yesterday, even though Curry was injured in 3rd Quarter. Costed a good bunch. Here are 6 paylayers for tonight. GL :)
  6. P

    Poker-Bots NBA bets

    Here you go Kim and Hampus. I know its a long shot, but its way easier then betting on football etc. 
Back
Top