Recent content by Plani Bardh

  1. Plani Bardh

    What is this all about ?? @Letsgiveitaspin @NickSlots

    I was looking through youtube and found this video....! I dont know the guy who have shared it on youtube nether do I know the streamer, but I know Nick and Kim and Paul, (mentioned on this video).  The Reason I am open this topic is because I would like to know from the above streamers...
  2. Plani Bardh

    Anyone can help with issue related to CasinoCalzone

    Hi guys I cant login to Casino Calzone Website, the chat sign have been removed totally, Already changed the password several times and still cant login. @Skylined87 @LetsGiveItASpin any of you guys can help please ? Thank you in advance <3 
  3. Plani Bardh

    Lets *Just Blame* anyone !?

    I seen several members on Forum that are raising complaints about casinos that are promoted on CG and I needed to say something as member of the forum because some of them complaints are just *Ridiculous*.  A wile ago, I raised warning about a casino Kaboo that is promoted here and I had...
  4. Plani Bardh

    LeoVegas Welcome Offer 75X wager ??

    I just joined Leo Vegas (from @LetsGiveItASpin link) and I have not deposited any money yet as I do not like depositing on any casino before they fully verify my documents as we all know that some casinos out there love to mess you around. Anyway... Looking at the website and reading their terms...
  5. Plani Bardh

    JustSpin/21.com Reminds me of the mistakes that LeoVegas did !

    I have seen several posts about Just Spin and 21.com Starting from the best streamers playing the both casinos  or the mentioned Casinos offering *great* promotion on the CG as good will (to which is good of them doing that). However... What I cant understand is that: How can casino offers...
  6. Plani Bardh

    <3 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2020 to Everyone <3

    It has been almost a year since I joined CG and just over a year since I started following few streamers and I have been blessed to be part of their steams and moderating for some of them. What I have realised over this time is that most of you all (Streamers) are such a great people and so...
  7. Plani Bardh

    Summer Meet up !?

    Hi guys Before I go to the topic I want to thank everyone for sharing such a great wins on forum &amp; Well done to you all.  I was wondering if we can meet up for summer time all of us with the streamers !? For the streamers that live outside UK such as Kimster &amp; Rexhi I can book the...
  8. Plani Bardh

    Casino Reviews (Especially the ones suggested from CG)

    This is more refereed to the guys who work for CasinoGrounds. Could you please add button on the top of the page where we all can be able to read the reviews or share experience with the casinos so everyone can be able to see before they join. Especially the ones that are recommended from...
  9. Plani Bardh

    Kaboo Casino (DO NOT USE IT)

    I joined the casino couple days ago because I seen it recommended here so I thought Ok lets give it a go. Sent the documents, everything fine, all verified however the payment method was not verified as I sent it little bit late which I thought fair enough, I will make deposit and see how it...
  10. Plani Bardh

    Verify Yourself before you deposit on any casino

    Hi guys Just thought to drop suggestion to you all who probably have had same issues as myself in the past with signing in to new casino and because their bonus offer is too sweet to let go you have straight away deposited money in to their website and as result you might have realised that the...
  11. Plani Bardh

    First Spin Jackpot on Book of Ra 30p spin

    There is hope for luck but there is also Boom time on your first tpin. I know is not big as I was only playing 30p spin but hey, you can’t even imagine of hitting this on your first spin right ?! Ended up withdrawing £640 from £15 deposit as I raised the bet after to £2 and higher and got...
Back
Top