Actually i will report then to Malta authorities, i recorded when then steal and also, they promote other casinos on their sites that have different licanses and im banned from them, so its obviously the same casinos
Its not really worth it for me tho, i won 5300 on the casino by luck, but i made this more as a warning. I only lost like 40 euros on that scam. But so other know, i dont really care about the money, its about Justice.
De du de du de, batman.
I got it confirmed that its a scam, they automatically put u in a jackpot scheme when u join the site and each bet you do they take a hidden ammount to their jackpot lol. No wonder my money got trown away at higher bets lol
I started to notice how i lost money faster than what i betted so i checked with lower bets and the casino took more than i betted, 10x0.10 spin and i lost more than twice, i checked history of the other games and i lost around 20 euros of my 40 deposit. The casino is :
Dice wise and operated by...