DEMO MODE - 45x.
Fresh take on the coin bonus games, I like the potential when you have collected a bunch of coins and you are hoping to land big multies. The bonus seems like its quite easy to hit once you play on bonus bet, the normal bonus is a bit boring but I like the super. game could...
DEMO MODE (2380.5x)
it feels like a fresh take on the retro games, I like how the wilds give a random feature once they reach 0, and the collector + the possible multipliers on the collectors gives this game alot of potential.
Played on demo:
Love that you can change the feature so you get the wild reels or mystery symbols, it makes the game feel like it can always do something. The amount of bonuses and super /mega super bonuses makes it worth trying the bonus reels feature too, because if you are lucky enough you...
Xbet: 45x
Casino: Leovegas
I prefer the game using the feature bet, it seems like alot more just happens, the bonus is a little slow to start, but once you get the multi going I really like how it tumbles and gives you decent wins. Would be willing to play it alot more in the future
I played on Demo mode.
I like that there are different features for the different characters but I think they could have been more exciting, they often end in deadspins and it seems like you need alot of multi to be able to win. Dont mind the feature wheel, feels nice to have extra small...
DEMO MODE:
Fun game, alot like Mystery Museum, but I liked the fact the mulitipliers made it so getting non-premiums wasn't a bad thing.
I didn't love the coin feature because it felt like you got too little coins when they finally came, and unlike other games it felt impossible to hit the...