Recent content by Papaton

  1. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    42x Casinia   I'm very into classic bonanza, also I knew I would have fun here. Fun game, great bonus and it's good that there is no gamble option for increased free spins.
  2. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    Empire.io 37x. The screenshot describes exactly what happened, i.e. 187 games without a bonus. Despite everything, I praise the design because apart from these rounds I have played it and the game runs very smoothly and quickly.
  3. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    39x on Slotbox I'm a bit sad with the fact that you know what to expect from a bonus the moment it appears. Not a bad title but you can expect a lot more from Relax
  4. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    Last time I'm messing around with bonus buy and grind bonus to 3-4 screens. This game just doesn't like me -_- Not one of my favourite games, probably nothing beats Bonanza but something new. The last will be the first also maybe I will win a PS5 81x ReelCrypto
  5. Papaton

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

    50x on https://empire.io/ I really like the mix of normal spins and the bonus game, interesting proposition from evolution keep it up!
  6. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    116x on https://empire.io/ Insanely hard to trigger bonus, decided to do bonus buy instead. Game with huge potencial good part 2 of Napoleon :)
  7. Papaton

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    30x - Reel Crypto I always like crazy time but with with roulette is perfect. Awesome game!
Back
Top