Recent content by Panatoo

  1. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo: 541x
  2. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Demo play: X-win 42x Feedback: I don't feel such a huge promo should be just for bonanza reskin. I understand ronaldinho it's a big name but we're still talking about some mechanics that are already exist. They don't even bring nothing new so I feel disappointed
  3. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Demo: 44x Feedback: For me, it feels like Razor Shark with one mini game. Small redesign with jackpot feature as a addon. Finally, game without degens buy, solid 7 out of 10.
  4. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: Similar to the comment that I saw it's really good title, but I would change coins value in the game with some payers, collectors and so on. Base game is underated, it should be something more, one more good symbol to bring good payouts, but i like idea and the execution, cool. Demo: 176x
  5. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Retro tapes 3. Good improvement from last title, collectors respiners and multiply, all of them combined makes it great title. Transforming wild are insane, it could pop off into any symbol that changes game. Wilds more than x3 in base game also insane change. Demo: 133x
  6. Panatoo

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo play:
Back
Top