Recent content by Pachachi

  1. P

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    Crazy Streak last night.
  2. P

    Wild blood II 2773X Win

    Nice hit in the new Wild Bloods 2 slot
  3. P

    Serengeti Kings 1675X

    A few wild lines with 5X and 2x multipliers to boot
  4. P

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    Unfortunately I didn't get much ? Hope I get I chance at the random draw
  5. P

    Post your biggest/best win of 2018!

    I hit the red tiger daily jackpot on Leo Vegas on Christmas eve ? $0.40 bets to hit over $9,400 X23,000+ Great end to 2018! Happy new year everyone
  6. P

    I just hit the daily Leo Vegas jackpot $9k+ on $0.40 spins

    I legit just won it the daily must drop jackpot.  Just finished uploading the video.  I couldn't believe it. Unreal Christmas present! Over 22,000 X Here's the whole 9 minute video from deposit ($30) to winning the jackpot! 
Back
Top