Recent content by Orzabot

  1. Orzabot

    Cash of command near max win

    This is the second time I get this, but first time I have a video of it.  Played on slotmonster using a 100% bonus made a 50 euro deposit. Since I was still in real money balance I was able to cancel the bonus and make a cashout of 2500€ 🥳
  2. Orzabot

    Crystal Ball full screen gandalf

    After playing gamomat for many years, I never gotten more than four of a kind in any of their book slot. I almost started thinking it was not even possible to get it. But on the 22 december i made a 50$ deposit with using a 200% bonus. Close to completing wager I hit the dream hit full screen...
  3. Orzabot

    Magic Piggy Full screen piggy

    Would be easy to say it is my biggest win on Magic Piggy, because it is. But all wins would be my biggest, because it is the first time I play it myself. I rarely play hacksaw slot, because I think they are to volitile and just rip my balance. ...
  4. Orzabot

    One of my biggest win

    I made a 500 nok (42€) using a 200% bonus with a 40xB wager The balance was a bit of a rollercoaster, had been playing several 20 nok(1,6€) spins on savanna Moon and it looked like it would be a rip. So I raised to 50 nok (4,2€) bets. And got the bonus in first spin after I raised...
  5. Orzabot

    Need your advice about Gamebeat provider

    Hi, gonna make it quick for now because i need to go out soon. But if you have any followup questions you are always welcome to write again. First i would like to say even i am a moderator on this forum, then it is unpaid so you will get my honest opinion. I would f.ex. say there are casinos...
  6. Orzabot

    Different RTP in different casinos???

    @KamenValev Yes that is unfortunately 100% correct And it can be much worse than the example you gave, a provider like play n go offer many different RTP versions of their slots (look at the image) I personally always look at the RTP the casino offer before i make a deposit. Some providers...
  7. Orzabot

    Mystery museum 8089x

    I had my biggest win ever, was playing with a non-sticky bonus and got this sweet win just before real money balance was in 0.  Unfortunately I don't have a video of it only some screenshots, hoping @Push Gaming @CasinoReggie can help me get a replay video of it, would love see it again. Bonus...
  8. Orzabot

    Drueckglueck.dk document verification issue

    That has been my username on twitch for so many years i almost forgot it was a casino. It is owned by skillonnet and usually they are very fair.  I suppose you are danish, so you are welcome to contact me in private message then we can talk in danish. I might know someone that could help you...
  9. Orzabot

    Huge base game win on Napoleon

    Not my own win, just wanted to share this. One of the biggest wins i have seen on Napoleon in the base game. Also makes this clip funny that they have no idea how big the win is. Won by new danish streamers Betshopboys @CasinoReggie https://www.twitch.tv/betshopboys/v/1454662021?sr=a&t=58s
  10. Orzabot

    Max win on chili heat megaways

    Not my own win unfortunately. Max by win new danish streamers Betshopboys @CasinoReggie  https://www.twitch.tv/betshopboys/v/1450739729?sr=a&t=0s
  11. Orzabot

    What are the odds for winnings 5000x + in slots?

    Very small chance in my opinion.  Some providers show how big the chance of getting a Max win is, f. Ex. Lokis Fortune from play n go is 1/100.000.000 spins to get a Max win of 20.000x  I have played slots for over 5 years and so far only only 5000x+ for me on book of lords. 
  12. Orzabot

    Best wishes Nickslots

    I just saw the sad news Nickslots posted on his Twitter, what a shock. Best wishes, Hope you get fully recovered soon.  Much love to a great guy, that has given me and many other many hours of great entertainment and also his amazing giveaways to charity. 
  13. Orzabot

    Quick cashouts casilando

    Sounds good, how it should always be at minimum. I myself got a Nice surprise playing at a N1 owned casino last week, from i request the cashout plus My documents because it was first time playing on the site. It took Them in total under 15 minutes to verify My account and complete My cashout to...
  14. Orzabot

    [ARTICLE] Five Top Casinos In The USA

    @Mprovoyeur1 You can take a look here https://casinogrounds.com/casinos/
  15. Orzabot

    Bug report i guess?

    @PathGT it also does the same for me, thanks for letting us know @Skylined87 
Back
Top