Recent content by Original Jase

  1. Original Jase

    xWays Hoarder 2 — 15114x Big Win!

    Plunderfull 👌
  2. Original Jase

    Ugliest Catch — 15845x Big Win!

    Nice catch 😎
  3. Original Jase

    Sphinx Treasure 7977x BIG WIN!!

    Well deserved guys ya absolute dancer ye 🤝
  4. Original Jase

    Provider Endorphina

    Nice to see you joining the forum @endorphina_off 🤝 , I always wondered why you can't get your slots on UK sites. In fact I rarely see your slots played by anyone , maybe due to you guys concentrating solely on land based? I knew a Canadian who played your slots and I liked them. Similar to...
  5. Original Jase

    3225x Sleepy Drac

    Ya absolute dancer 👏
  6. Original Jase

    Bullets And Bounty — 13987x Big Win!

    Very beautiful👏. Not sure of your currency but it was epic seeing all them numbers flying about 😀
  7. Original Jase

    Is this Scamm or Real?

    100% fake. Think all the invasion bots that PM'd people are now gone thanks to @Skylined87 . Let's boot up and prepare for the next one 😎
  8. Original Jase

    Hype - scam

    Hello @Alexbets123 , you must of known UK is a restricted site before you even opened your account? - just the same as a lot of sites have the UK as a restricted country. I don't know any crypto sites that allows UK players. I do know that you can play at these sites when you're not in the UK...
  9. Original Jase

    Max Win on Barn Festival

    👏
  10. Original Jase

    Max win on eternal duel 15000x

    🍻
Back
Top