Recent content by OPMWink

  1. OPMWink

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Well I was really starting to get annoyed at the low chance of wins in normal game and my first 2 bonus' were horrible haha. But... Just pulled this 432x so i'm a happy bunny! Might keep going :D
  2. OPMWink

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    oh just got one... 39x lol ... 
  3. OPMWink

    [GIVEAWAY] Lilith's Inferno (Avatar UX)

    My best ones I could get :)
  4. OPMWink

    [GIVEAWAY] Lilith's Inferno (Avatar UX)

    Wan't recording but here's a 26x I just got :)
  5. OPMWink

    [GIVEAWAY] Lilith's Inferno (Avatar UX)

    Was streaming and saw this post, hopped on and i've got to say the graphics/feel are incredible! Hooked already aahaaaa
  6. OPMWink

    You could become my 2nd viewer on Twitch!

    Haha. Could I have some feedback on my live stream at the moment? I'm trying to see what I can improve etc, only been doing it for the last 4-5 days It's @ twitch.tv/opmwink Thanks and maybe see you there  :D Have a look :)
  7. OPMWink

    What I spent today doing

    Good evening everyone, I spentcountless hours designing my channel I started 3 days ago and finally went live just now. I really don't know how to get people to watch ahha. Suggestions would be great. Maybe some feedback on what the layout/content is like? its at twitch.tv/opmwink Thanks in...
  8. OPMWink

    Hi everyone, happy to be here.

    Have a small-ish background in gambling on traditional sites after I used all the matched betting offers and broke all my risk-free rules haha. Years later I discovered crytpo, Loved the idea, made loads. Then lost loads... the usual story. Then I just tried holding it which worked really well...
  9. OPMWink

    Hi everyone, happy I found this place

    Excited to get to know everyone and hopefully make some friends and even money with you all... I used to gamble a lot but stopped after it got out of hand, Got into crypto trading last year but lost a lot. Now I just 'gamble' on blockchain casinos and sometimes normal ones... Just started a...
Back
Top