Recent content by OhGary

  1. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    DEMO 153X Fun base game and the bonus can be quite exciting with the high multipliers and then hoping for it to pick the right color for your win one of the best slots so far by just slots.
  2. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I like how the wilds turn to collectors or multipliers but the super buys just feel to predictable and boring for me I prefer the other retro games but still fun 5/10 DEMO 110X
  3. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    Demo Mode
  4. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    X Win: 70x Casino: LeoVegas  
  5. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo Mode Game is good but nothing stands out for me
  6. OhGary

    [GAME PROMO] Mystery Of The Nile (Push Gaming)

    Cool game love the visuals!
  7. OhGary

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    Really like how this version looks. In my opinion I wouldn't change anything.
Back
Top