What are the possibilities of random online Casino's being hit with ransom ware?
21.com I believe was hacked 7 hours ago and their site is down or they went bankrupt.
Thoughts?
I stopped watching this streamer after hours of continuous payouts on lines 2 -3 - 4. The guy buys a $1600 bonus on Fruit Party and is immediately payed out on random fruits and not kicking him into the bonus round, he is still playing out to see what happens. Is this a bug and should the game...
I was quickly cycling through different streamers and came upon this interesting bug or rigged session on Crazy Train. The host goes up to the top of the Pachinko board to drop the glow disc and found he was having a difficult time inserting the disc and when he finally gets it onto the board...
Well, all I can say is I am out $307 in my EcoPayz account. Biggest scam I have ever seen
I have complied to all their terms and condition with supporting documentation and just realized I am locked out of my account to transfer money for Casino deposits. I have been with EcoPayz for almost 5...
I deposited $170 into VideoSlots casino via E-Transfer yesterday, but no money was shown into my account on their site. I did some back tracking and Gigadat has received my money from my bank and they informed VideoSlots the money was there for them to pick up.
VideoSlots say they have no...
I value my money when I gamble and I set a limit on what I can afford to lose and when to stop, especially when I win = CASH OUT!
There is one or two streamers I have been watching (Mr. R and his muscle head Mr. J) where these guys have all the luck in the world. They average almost $50k wins...
Hello Streamers!
Just wanted to let you all know that I enjoy watching streamers gamble and some of the channels are in fact entertaining. The one annoying / pet-peeve I have though are the channels that spam advertising at the beginning of their channel and therefore I immediately change the...
Wheel games such as Monopoly and Crazy Time, do you feel that there could be some kind of mechanics within the wheel to determine the outcome?
I have seen many videos and live steams of these games and found many instances of inconsistencies. What are your thoughts?
Call it superstitious or just bad luck playing Play N Go games on a particular time of the day. I myself have been playing Play N Go games for some time now and found an interesting pattern of how the spins are delayed or sped up. The speed of the spins when completed are predetermined in some...
Am a huge fan of Videoslots and decided to try out a site recommended by Letsgiveitaspin for a change. 3 months later and twenty some deposits later I actually won! Now I am fighting to get an eWallet withdrawal from Playojo with excuses as to paying me out. There site says for eWallet...