I appreciate I am being a bit daft now but it's possible to get even higher. Triggering the bonus with the Kiwinos allows you to maximise the amount of money built up with piyatas before reaching the end.
Max win = 102600 times your stake :-)
I think the other day Kim mentioned on stream the 'potenziale' of this machine so I was curious to apply the 'infinite monkey' theorem to try figure out the max win.
In summary the theoretical max win is 68052 times your stake. Unfortunately, thunderkick definitely weight the freespins so...
Some highlights from a very wavey session of mine across betfair and paddy power. £5K overall profit from £1K deposits for December.
Got up to some fairly big bet sizes on the betfair slots. I feel these slots are quite low variance so it's not as crazy as it seems. Best session for a while...
I watch quite a few streamers and I asked myself the question - which of them I am the closest to in terms of playing style?
I concluded that my style is probably most similar to Rex Borgensen. Fast. High stakes. Go big or go home. The only big difference is I aggressively change stakes...
Nice hit (again). I think we play similar machines....also hit this earlier today. Bit disappointed though.....the wilds came in on 3, 9 and 10 (count left to right from the top) for x175. Always want more.
Starting balance of £500.....check. Big win on firestorm.....check. £2300 cashout.....check. Quickspin games were on fire this morning :56f5d59ff274c_smile(2):
I was given a £10 bonus by Amsterdam casino which I turned into £1000 in about 30 mins which I think is a PB for me.
Order of events: -
Zoom - £10 - £40
Elements - £40 - £90
Golden Rome - £90 - £810 (attached pic - queen was top left corner)
Attraction - £810 - £920
Wild Turkey - £920 -...
I'm a regular viewer of letsgiveitaspin's stream and it's been mentioned on the chat a few times but never in any real detail - but what would the chances of getting some syndicate sessions going where us viewers can put some money in the pot and let Kim do his magic with a chance of some return...
A decent win for sure on robin hood prince of tweets but look at all those wild (there was a 3rd screenshot which I didn't manage to capture in time). I can't help feeling just a little bit disappointed ¬¬
Greetings all.
Love the stuff Kim has going on with his streams. I've not spent a huge amount of time watching the other streams but will get round to it.
Hoping to contribute my own twitch stream at some point with a bit of a twist.
I think slot streaming has a massive future and will do...