Ronaldinho was my favorite player when I was a kid so I was excited when I saw this promo.Unfortunately, the slot itself was a bit disappointing. There are already plenty of games using the same mechanic and it's never been a style of gameplay I've particularly enjoyed. Because of that this one...
I usually avoid all Jackpot slots because I've never had a decent win on any of them. On the other hand, I really like Razor Shark, and this is basically the same game. It's not bad, but I'd rather just play the original.
DEMO
77x
I like Just Slots, I think they have a lot of good slots. I also like that the graphics are on the darker side so it’s not burning out my eyes during longer sessions. I’m gonna add this to my slot list for sure.
Demo
20x
Demo
157x
I’m not really into the whole retro tapes vibe so this one didn’t do much for me from the start. What I dislike most about these types of games is how the bonus plays out, it just feels kinda flat. For example Jamming Jars has a similar style but a way more exciting bonus mechanic...
I think this is a pretty cool collab. It basically takes The Best parts front Net Gains and Beast Mode and Mixes them together. Both The base Game and The bonuses are really exciting too. This one going straight onto my slot list